From 14 stone to 13 stone

I love SW too! It is such an easy way to eat healthily. Well done on your loss- I am hoping to lose this week after 2 weeks sts. Went to running club for the first time in ages and loved it!

Well, I got onto my wii fit this morning as I'm taking a break from WIs til the last week this month, and my wii fit said 13st13lbs. It's worth noting that my wii fit usually weighs me a pound heavier than SW scales, so yay! Good luck everyone, hope to see you all of you soon :) xx

2lbs off today :)

I'd like to stay in the 13's tomorrow, only there by the grace of 1lb! Good luck everyone yet to weigh in and well done to everyone who has had fab results :) x

Good to have you back Fran! I've had a tough patch too and my losses slowed down but my body is back on it again now ;) Good luck! x

Down 3.5lbs this week - so that makes me 13st 9.5lbs and I'm off! See you guys soon :) xxx

I am in here but by the skin of my teeth! Hello ladies!

Jumping in to join you as my scales this week show 14 st 13.2 pounds.

:0) 3.5 off for me this week, taking me down to 14 st 6.5 - just 2.5 lb to go until I will have lost 3 stone, I still can't believe it! And my sneaky peek at the scales mid-week was right, I'm now officially overweight rather than obese, which feels rather fantastic! Well done everyone else too xx

Well done Charlie!:D

Still here!!!! Was determined to be in 13's this week but weekend was not good.

Started with steak, chips and all the sides at miller & carter. Followed by lots of booze! Followed by a kebab the next day and KFC the day after :(

Someone stole my bag, house keys and iPhone from a pub I was at so my head wasn't with it over the weekend at all!

I've managed pull it back though with a maintain at 14st so maybe I'll be outa here next week.

Wow, Jade - a maintain is fantastic after all that! Did they find your bag? It's so stressful when things like that happen - and I know I'd be lost without my phone!

Back