From 14 stone to 13 stone

Nope :( I searched the pub, looked in everyone's hands at their bags, asked the dj an staff, went down the next day to ask them check either CCTV. Nothing :( had to go out and buy a new I phone, my back door had to be kicked in and replaced and locks changed on front door. So wasn't in a very good mood after that lol. I'm kinda chuffed with maintain after all of that, could be worse if I'd seen the numbers go up. Only had 3 days to un do 3 days of crap and I did it lol.

I was so lost without my phone yes, had to get another ASAP!

I've been hovering around 14st 5lbs for weeks, but I've been really good this week, even done 2 days of success express, so hoping for a pretty good loss on Monday. Reeeeeally want to be in the 13s by the end of the month!

Ooh not been here in ages... did dip into the 13s on my first weigh-in in April due to a 6lb loss that was inspired by a total loss of appetite... gained 2.5 last week so now at 14st dead :) hope to be out of here on Wed!

Was 14st 0.5lb this week but don't think ill lose this week as had a meal out on Friday and decided to let myself go as not anything slimming world friendly on the menu. But never mind, ill be outta here the week after! Xx

If not this week then I'll definitely see you there next week Rochelle! Come and join us soon Fran :D x

ooh err, I hope it was an enjoyable gain!

Well I'm on small plate regiment because I was eating too much, and now I've been on smaller plates for a few weeks I have noticed my appetite has reduced. That could be from a month of picking up bugs and colds though.

I can't believe you are on your way to 6 stone loss! I want to lose 6.5 stone by mid-July. I'll be seeing my brother, his girlfriend, their friends, my grandparents and hopefully some of my friends. my brother and his gf saw me at 4-4.5 stone loss, but other people haven't seen me this small in forever! my grandparents saw me at my biggest, and a few friends did, so fingers crossed they'll see the difference :)

ooh err, I hope it was an enjoyable gain!

Well I'm on small plate regiment because I was eating too much, and now I've been on smaller plates for a few weeks I have noticed my appetite has reduced. That could be from a month of picking up bugs and colds though.

I can't believe you are on your way to 6 stone loss! I want to lose 6.5 stone by mid-July. I'll be seeing my brother, his girlfriend, their friends, my grandparents and hopefully some of my friends. my brother and his gf saw me at 4-4.5 stone loss, but other people haven't seen me this small in forever! my grandparents saw me at my biggest, and a few friends did, so fingers crossed they'll see the difference :)

Had a couple of slightly off plan evenings and I never get away with much. Other than that? Pop your head into my diary. ;)

That would be amazing and def a good target to aim for. There's nothing like shocking friends and relatives lol, it's rather good for the ego too! ;) x

woo well done cupcake!

fingers crossed MrsMcnab :)

I'm sure you will be ShredFan

Hey Rochelle! Ooh you are all running away from me as soon as I get into a stone bracket you lot are running off. If I weren't so pleased for you I'd feed you cake so I could catch up :p Hope you get a cheeky wee loss despite the meal :)

Thanks Franalama, I WI at 5.30 tomorrow, so will let you know. Sure I'll be hanging out here for a while longer, though! Good luck on your quest to 6.5 stone, I'm sure you can do it, you've done fantastically so far. And it's definitely worth it when you see people's reactions - even better than all the much more important benefits, like being able to walk upstairs without struggling for breath, or being able to shop at Primani lol! All of my friends and family are so pleased for me, it really helps me stop and think before just grabbing the first thing I can find to stuff in my greedy gob :eatdrink051:

:D

hey, just call me Fran :)

I was lucky I never had any health problems from my weight. I always walked to work and up and down the hills where I live now pushing a pram. I had diabetes tests and everything else and it all came back clear too. I could always find something to wear too. I'm a bit weird I guess. It took me a while to realise I didn't have health problems because I was lucky, not because I was healthy!

It is so wonderful you have the support of your friends and family. I can't wait to show my grandad how I have changed. He asks every week how I have gotten on.

You're doing brilliantly Fran and your Grandad is going to be SO impressed. I suspect I'll be keeping you company here for a while yet.

Oh wow good results everyone!! I only lost half a pound last week which is a bit slow compared to how I'd thought i'd done...so I'm still here with the final pound to shift...probably be here until the end of the month now as I had a mad weekend in scotland drinking lots and eating awful food!! Plus got a wedding to go to this weekend so not holding out hope of leaving here for a while...but you never know :)

JD - I would have done worse, so good on ya for a maintain, you've done well!!

Hmmm not much planning done for the wedding - I really struggle to plan for such events as I am vegan, so its not a matter of avoiding certain things but more taking whatever is on offer. Plus when alcohol is involved everything goes out of the window - not food, but more I just drink and drink and bam, there goes 2 weeks work :/ Am going to try and be good this weekend but I said that last weekend and failed!!

Well guys, i'm packing my bags and moving on down to the 13s. Hope to see you all soon :D

Back