From 14 stone to 13 stone

Oh mandlegrot, I still have so much more to lose though. It took ages to get here due to my crummy February and March. You will have your 2 stone award soon enough hun, and you are super close to a bmi change!!! I would happily swap my 5.5 stone award for your bmi!

Dreading weigh in tonight - I had a binge last night after 3 strling weeks on plan. I only need a pound for my first stone but don't think it will be this week. Going to take a long hard look at my food diaries and work out a plan of attack.

Dreading weigh in tonight - I had a binge last night after 3 strling weeks on plan. I only need a pound for my first stone but don't think it will be this week. Going to take a long hard look at my food diaries and work out a plan of attack.

You never know, you might have got away with it, especially if it was just 1 night after 3 good weeks and, either way, if you've had 3 good weeks, you know you can get back on the wagon, so, whatever the result this evening, stay positive, and focus on the good things you've done. You can do it!

Good luck :)

Abi x

Hello, came here (very late) from the 15's! my WI is on Saturday, i know i won't be out of the 14's by then (unless i have some miracle ;)) but i want to be into the 13's asap! fingers crossed :)

Weigh in tomorrow, hopefully this is my last post here! But if last weekend has crept up I might be here a little longer.

Night night.

-2lbs.

13.12 :) bye guys, see you again soon!

woohooo - well done Jade! Even better than yesterday's sneaky one! Just working mine out!

Just worked mine out (my scales are in kg!) Another -3.5lb off for me, taking me to 14st3 - so 3 stone 1 lb in total now! Feeling rather chuffed today and working my way out of here in a couple of weeks I hope!

Thanks guys. Come join me soon :)

Can i join your smashing group please?! I joined SW last week at 14st12.5lb (heaviest I've ever been, boo hoo!) and lost 4.5lbs in week one so now sitting at 14st8lb.

I'm getting married in May 2014 and hoping to fit a size 12 wedding dress!

Welcome Culver - great first week :) Hope you get to where you want to be nice and easily x

Well done everyone. Welcome culver. :) your aim sounds more than manageable :)

I have good news.... I gained.... 2cm in height! I used to be 5'6" and I shrunk to 5'5" at some point. I have been desperate to get my inch back, and in a recent photo I thought I looked taller, so I measured myself today and I am! Just need that other half a cm to come back and I will be made up!

Wow, Fran, that's great! Bizarre, but brilliant! Why do you think that is?

Welcome, culver, lovely to have you with us, but sure it won't be for long, you definitely have a realistic goal.

Bye, bye, J.D., well done you, and hopefully see you very soon!

And very flipping well done to everyone else, here's to another great week all round! We can do it!

I'm not random. I was so annoyed I shrunk.

MrsMcNab I think it is a weight pressure thing, i know others who regrew lost inches. If you think of standing up after being sat on a sofa and the cushion puffs up again. I think it is like that. Honestly I am just thrilled though. It means I have less to lose. Although a lady at toddlers said she could only see me needing a stone off at the most, not 4. And she said I looked normal and not overweight at all. Well I'm not overweight, I'm obese. Haha.

Back