From 14 stone to 13 stone

That's really cool, Fran! And even better that it brings the end of your journey closer into view!

Hi guys, wow what great losses everyone:). I have lost 1.8lb this week, a relief after gaining 0.4lb last week. The running is going well, I knocked 4mins off my 5k time:D

Have a good week all. I hope my front tooth (a crown) doesn't fall out before I get to the dentist on Weds! it is so wobbly and sore - oh well at least I can only eat soft stuff very slowly at the moment - it's a first that I don't want to eat lol!

Hello! Just restarted SW this week at 14.12 1/2 and am hoping to breeze in and blast out of this group relatively quickly with that restart enthusiasm!!! I suspect ill hover round the bottom for a while though! Wasn't the greatest week to start as posh hotel lunch today and all you can eat Chinese tomorrow but am going to have fun whilst making healthier choices. Look forward to catching up with you all over the next few weeks :)

Fingers crossed re that crown Ruthie! :eek:

Welcome and good luck Anna :)

After a rough few weeks, I have had some positive news that has put me back in the right mind set! I WILL lose a stone in 6 weeks!
x

Ooh ruthie well done on the running. And ouch for the tooth. I've never had a crown but anything to do with teeth has me a bit squeamish

Welcome Anna. My consultant always says there is never a good time to start losing weight so it is great you have gone for it anyway.

Yay for the good news welshcake. I hope you hit your goal I'm aiming for a stone in 12 weeks so i admire your ambition.

Im still finding my way around the forum and found the 'update statisitcs' today - how cool is that that is works everything out for you! The percentage loss makes me feel pretty 'biggest loser' and is a really interesting statisitc!

Well I weighed myself this morning and despite a posh lunch out yesterday I have clearly been blooming saintly the other few days as am 4 lbs down this morning! It could be time of day etc but Im pleased with it and Im running with it! I need to set a regular weigh in day. Speaking of which.....

I was intending just to work on my own from home, but spent over an hour reading through the new consultant sticky thread and am pretty inspired with how hard they work and how much they put into it so am thinking of going back to group although i need to find one that suits me time wise. When I quit last time I started swimming in a thursday evening instead and dont really want to give that up and the other sessions arent convenient. Hmm will have to think about that one!

Funny how a bit of sunshine or the threat of sunshine improves our motivation and feelings.

I'm really looking forward to a summer where I can wear a dress without my thighs chaffing - wow that's sore! My current only option is granny bloomers to stop my legs touching. I may throw a party the day I can throw those away!

Funny how a bit of sunshine or the threat of sunshine improves our motivation and feelings.

I'm really looking forward to a summer where I can wear a dress without my thighs chaffing - wow that's sore! My current only option is granny bloomers to stop my legs touching. I may throw a party the day I can throw those away!

I'm so glad its not just me who has this problem!!

Me too! mine aren't as bad now but last year i suffered so badly with chaffing. I used to get really embarrassed over it and it left me in so much pain! Here's to a happy non chaffing summer :D

Yeah it's not pleasant - have worn a skirt maybe once a year in the last 10 years and been sorry every time. Chapped thighs do nothing for the Iove life either!!!!
We should start a 'never again' and 'can't wait to' thread!

14.8.5 this week, better than expected, but not what I wanted!

And yeah I want granny bloomers! Think ill still be chaffing this summer at this rate!!

I think my best ones were from Evans. I had some from m&s but the top keeps rolling down. They are basically shorts pants that come down to mid thigh. Just pray you skirt doesn't blow up! Cycling shorts work well for short skirts and sarongs in the summer :)

I suffered so badly from that at the start of last summer - I used to live in Spanx! It all feels a lot less, ummm, rubby now I've lost 3+ stone, and hopefully I've got long enough that it'll be plain sailing next time I want to go tightless!

Oh, it was my WI this eve, and I lost another 1lb, so hoping this'll be my last week on this thread, although I'm off on a hen do this weekend, so we shall see!

Back