From 14 stone to 13 stone

Good for you Fran! Yes Minky is very inspiring. You are very encouraging to all which is just as important on here.

Hi, can I join this thread, weigh in this morning at class and lost 4lb and now weigh 14st 13 pound, will be here a while, look forward to chatting with you all x

Well done Crazy and Fran!

Today's been okay thanks although I haven't had chance to exercise today yet.

Welcome Crazyarmywife! Well done Fran - good going!

Wii - that's frustrating, but hopefully it'll show up next week after all! I hate it when you've been good and are disappointed that the scales don't show it straight away. Are you planning on exercising tonight, then? I'm going to try and tear myself away from my monthly invoices to do a dvd later on :)

Yes that's the plan. Thanks Charley. x

Treated myself to a mini trampoline today, just done 10 mins to try it out and its fab! Much more fun than my exercise bike.... I'm going to bounce the weight off haha! :gimi:

I lost a pound today, which takes me to 14 stone exactly. Will be in the 13's next week, sorry to leave you all! Will pop the kettle on downstairs though and you'll all join me sooner than you think ;)

Am sure you will catch me soon enough, your losses are amazing so far!! I seem to go through a slow bit for a month or so then it drops off for a few weeks. Good stuff :)

Morning all! Well done with the losses - and welcome Hazie :)

-2.5lb for me this week, happy with that! I'm here for another week (hopefully) - hovering at 14st 0.5lb at the moment!

Morning!
Lost 1lb since Monday, weighed early to get weigh day back to a Friday. So, I'll be here for a while longer!
x

Good going losing 1lb and weighing early Welsh :)

Ooh well done Charlie, how frustrating though!

Apparently I'm the talk of the park :/ people saying I look really well. Which is nice enough, but a bit annoying people are talking about me behind my back. Thankfully I don't care. They all sit gossiping and I actually play with and supervise my son so i have less time to gossip.

I've just realised that this time last year I was 15st 7lb, so I have lost a stone over the year!
I've just done myself a new ticker to show this; it makes me feel a bit better about myself lol
xx

After my disasterous group visit on Tuesday I had a bit of a downward spiral food fest and am feeling bloated, annoyed and have put on a pound.
However I visited a new group today and have rejoined as I really like the consultant. I work best with people like me - extravert, no nonsense, chatty etc and Susie was great. She went through everything very thoroughly, was positive and upbeat but was very clear that she was there all week for support, was very good at getting back to people etc but she was not there to be our new best friend and if we need a kick up the arse she was quite prepared to dish it out. She was really nice in the group setting but wasnt taking any rubbish of anyone - there was a pick a weekly challenge from abox and there were 'words' about putting back the one you picked because you didnt like it! She is very keen on people trying new things, new recipes etc rather than getting bored which having doen the plan a few times now is probably very relevant to where I am now. I probably have got a bit complacent and blah blah blah about it so have spent an hour this evening writing out some recipes I like from the books and magazines to stick on my fridge door and have written my shopping list ready for the morning.
I am feeling really positive but not in an over the top, super enthusiastic way (Im usually uber enthusiastic but cant maintain it) but in a get down to work, professional approach kind of way and am looking forward to starting a long lasting journey. :p
Decided to have one last takeaway before I start proper in the morning and then was annoyed with myself as could have made SW fat free chicken kebab really easily! I must be ready!

SO LONG! FAREWELL! I'VE FINALLY GOT INTO THE 13s!! See y'all soon!

Back