From 14 stone to 13 stone

Well done hollie and deathworm.

Anna I'm really pleased you have found a consultant who is right for you :) here's to your future success :)

Hi Ladies (and gents if there may be any in here),

I joined SW last February with a starting weight of 14st 12lb. I managed to lose 2st 4lb and maintained it until Xmas! However that's where it all went downhill and I put a bit back on and I maintained until the past month. We've had 3 weddings, a weekend away and 2 big birthday parties within the space of 4 weeks and I've managed to get back up to 14st :-(

I'm planning on doing SW to lose again, this time at home without group and I would like to get down to a target of 11st 7lb. I found this forum a big help last time around so I'm hoping I can do it again :)

Thanks for reading x

Hello,

I would like to join the group too :)

I recently had a baby girl on 6th April and I am desperate to shift the pounds!
Pre pregnancy I was 11st 6lbs and when I weighed myself on Monday I was 14st 9lbs.
I am doing SW from home so really need the motivation from this forum to keep me on track. I weigh every Monday so lets see what tomorrow brings!

Naomi x

Hi girls :) I'm starting my actual diet properly tomorrow, I've done a bit today but I have a meal to go to tonight (last one thankfully!!) need my LACK of social life back ha x

Its typical isnt it - before I started sw I hardly had a social life at all but now I keep being invited to the cinema, for a bbq, drinks & all sorts lol. I guess thats just life! x

Definitely ha! Be glad to have a weekend to myself x

Hi everybody, I seem to be doing the 1 step forward 2 steps back with weight loss lately which is really annoying as I was teetering on 14st 1/2 pound and then I stayed the same then I put on was so close to the 13s now I feel like my motivation has gone. I can't stay to group as I have the kids, saw this thread and thought it would be a great idea to have somebody to do it with anybody up for a wee weight loss buddy would be great thanks :)

Last edited:
Just looked at some photos of people's successes, great motivation!! Just in time as was heading for the chocolate cupboard!!

Hiya, Becky! I'm doing it without group support too.... I'm a nurse and work shifts so can't always make it.
xx

:happy036: weighed in this morning and 5 and half pounds off after my Sts last week - this seems to be a pattern for me - good loss followed by a maintain. If I lose 1 and a half pounds next week that will be my 2 stone award and 5 and a half pounds to 13 stone

Becki, fran and welshcake, I'm doing it from home as I work shifts too... I'm also hoping to have a buddy to push me :)

I haven't weighed myself for three Weeks....been on holiday....I was in the 14s creeping down to 13s now i'm just scared to look :( xxx

Snap.. Think I might even have creeped back into the 15's as got on my parents scales as soon as got back from airport and was 15.7!! Was wearing shoes and a belt on my jeans so praying by the time I go on Thursday might still be in 14's! X

Hun, it is best to weigh yourself else you don't know where you are starting from.

HP, my consultant gained 10lbs on a 10 day holiday. 7lbs was off in days because it isn't solid fat yet, just fluid in the system. So dont get disheartened, it isn't the end.

I try to think of if I was running a race, just against myself, and I fell over, would I walk back to the start each time I fell down and wait to run the whole thing again, or would I pick myself up, dust myself down and keep going until I got to the end? Gains don't do the damage, it is our reaction to them that determines how we get on. And I fall over plenty!

Well in my first week I have lost 5 and a half pounds which is great :)

I'm now down to 14st 3.5lbs. I doubt I will have a big loss like that again this week but will try my best!

Back