From 14 stone to 13 stone

Just downloaded the 'Water my body' app, helps you keep track of how much water you drink daily and tailors it to your weight x

I have just weighed and despite keeping to the plan 100% this week, I have only lost 1lb I am so disappointed :cry:
x
Same here, WelshCake - stuck to plan 100%, swam and did aqua aerobics twice and did 3 sessions on the treadmill for the Couch to 5k thing - yet only lost half a sodding pound. I'm now 14st exactly so will be here for another week (at least!). Gutted when you do everything right and it doesn't show. I know in the past this has meant a bigger loss next week, but it is disappointing when you deserve more! xx

Well done nadine.

HP you will be back before you know it.

Welsh, we all get weeks like that. Sometimes it is just our bodies, sometimes we need to double check everything and see if something needs tweaking.

Had sneakily planned to have the night off and go up the chippie tonight but inspired by a 4lb loss I came home to tuna pasta salad and a wedges and yogurt garlic dip for snacking :D Not a bad first week official way in, and am planning the same again next week. looking to lose a stone by hubby's birthday night out 24th May

I'll be seeing you ladies in the 13s... WI today and lost 4lb so I'm 13.11 x

-2lb this week so down to 14st4 1/2 lbs.... hopefully be down to the 13-12 group by the end of May.

1lb off again, so 14.6.5. It's coming off slowly, but stopped beating myself up after oh pointed out I've lost a pound without sticking to plan properly... Am sticking to plan like glue as of the morning!

Hi everyone:sign0144:

I started slimming world today and have 5 1/2st to lose. I like the idea of working my way down through these boards one stone at a time. I am presently 14st3lb but I'm a slow loser so could be here a while. I'm going to weigh in on a Monday so I can start each week afresh.

Well hellooooo 14's! Only started last week and I've jumped a stone already, haha! (OK, so I was only 15st1 1/2 to start with, but still, it sounds impressive!)

With all due respect, I'm desperately hoping that I won't be here for too long, but since i'm only JUST in the 14's (14st12 as of last night) I'm guessing I'll be here for a while :)

*makes self comfy and pulls up an armchair*

Wow your all doing so well, congratulations on all your fab losses, could not weigh last week as was full of flu but went this morning and lost 3lb. Obviously that's over 2 weeks but happy with that. The sun is out so planning lots of slimmimg world friendly foods like a barbecue on the weekend, x

hi i am loving the one stone at a go idea! i started sw again 10th April at 15st6lb and have lost 8lb in 3 weeks so now weigh 14st12lb. This sight is giving me loads of inspiration and ideas to keep me going so hopefully the food wont get boring. I am also really impressed in the weightlosses i can see from others.Got weigh in today, hoping for good results as nice weather has made the healthy eating really easy. Have loved the syn free quiches, coleslaw and houmous.

Welcome Min & Miss Kaz - I'm hoping to get out of here this week as I was bang on 14(well, actually 13st 13.7 but it seemed to make more sense to round up and stay here rather than round down and feel like I was cheating!!) last week and have been 100% so far this week. I'm sure the hours of walking round the zoo with the boys on Monday will have to count for something too! Got a leg of lamb cooking in the oven Greek style, so am sitting here watching the clock and waiting til dinner time!

Back