From 14 stone to 13 stone

Half off this week for 14 st 5 lb. Not bad considering on holiday and loads of days out. Been car hunting for OH today as his was written off following damage done by attempted thieves. Pick it up tomorrow :D means i get my car back as he was borrowing it for a couple of weeks to get to work. Will be glad ti get back on plan lol

2.5lbs off this week makes me comfortably into the 14 stone bracket (14.11) and I'm braving a new era!! I vow never to see the number 15 on the scales again!!

Hello everyone! Hope to be on a short visit here, good luck to everyone!!

Oh dear, after a fab fun filled 5 days over the bank holiday, I have gained 2 lb. But at least I know why and I flipping well enjoyed it!!
Back on the plan, so hopefully will shift it this week.
xx

Hi all, at last weigh was 14st 12.5lb. Need another 2.5 for first half stone. Hopefully will be this Saturday . Am aiming for half stone a month. By the time I go on hold in sept hopefully at least 2.5 st off. :))

Woohooo, I'm finally out of here properly this week! -3.5lb off for me! See you all down there soon! Thanks for everything xx

Woohooo, I'm finally out of here properly this week! -3.5lb off for me! See you all down there soon! Thanks for everything xx

well done!!:happy096:

I may be here for a bit as dont think i will be loosing weight this week or next as have a bout of vertigo, and craving sugars and bread! I am managing to stick to syns so hopefully damage isn't too bad! But not i am not managing to eat enough super free!

I am loving the mouse type dish i made though it feels like key lime pie!

one sachet sugar free jelly dissolved into 60ml boiling water (1.5syns)
250g fat free fromage fais
1 tub quark
I chose lemon and lime jelly and zested skin of one lime, actual mix split into 3 of the bowls(0.5syn)

I then crumbled 2 ginger nut biscuits (5syns) into a bowl and topped with weight watchers vanilla or coconut greek yogurt!! I have one dish left at back of fridge so other half can't find it so got another pud tomorrow! Not bad for 5.5syns!

well done!!:happy096:

I may be here for a bit as dont think i will be loosing weight this week or next as have a bout of vertigo, and craving sugars and bread! I am managing to stick to syns so hopefully damage isn't too bad! But not i am not managing to eat enough super free!

I am loving the mouse type dish i made though it feels like key lime pie!

one sachet sugar free jelly dissolved into 60ml boiling water (1.5syns)
250g fat free fromage fais
1 tub quark
I chose lemon and lime jelly and zested skin of one lime, actual mix split into 3 of the bowls(0.5syn)

I then crumbled 2 ginger nut biscuits (5syns) into a bowl and topped with weight watchers vanilla or coconut greek yogurt!! I have one dish left at back of fridge so other half can't find it so got another pud tomorrow! Not bad for 5.5syns!

Oooh thanks Ill try that - Ive got some jelly & want to do something a bit exciting with it! x

Hi everyone I cant remember the last weight I posted it was probably 14 12 a month ago but now down to 14 3 I just haven't been on here to update! hopefully two weeks and I ll be the stone below! !well done and good luck to u all xx

Well done everybody x I lost 2.4lb this week so I am 14st 0.4lb...so close! All being well I will be into the 13s next week :)

Wow, we'll done Kelly! An I right in thinking that's not taken you so long, I seem to remember you joining the group! Xxxx

Back in here for a bit...put on quite a bit of weight while I was on holidays...now at 14 stone 4.5lbs, hoping to get the 4.5lbs off for thursday next week...

14.4!!! So pleased as its. Stone off! Going to be good while on holiday and not blow it... I'm off determined and motivated thanks to our new C! He's brilliant, much better set up than the last chap, and really gets you after your targets. Talked me through all the pitfalls of holidays last night and how to avoid things. He said he has had people go on holiday and come back 7.5lb lighter!! Won't be me but I can try!! Xxxxx

Back