From 14 stone to 13 stone

ooh mandlegrot, where did you go? I'm still here :)

Went to France for a festival - drank lots. Then back to London for a day to pick a van up then had to deliver it to thr new owners down in Valencia, Spain. Was lovely but there was no vegan food on offer the whole way down, all I could eat was baguette and crisps :/ plus lots of energy drinks to get me there as well as no exercise for a few days due to long driving hours. Put on 7.5lbs!!! But I'm hoping a chunk of it will fall off for next week, am back in the zone today and ready to kick butt haha

How you getting on love? X

That should easy plop off hun, I put on 5.5lbs over Christmas and it was soon off. Festival sounds fun, as does the promise of warmth! I would happily eat crisps and baguettes all day! Mmm. I'm getting on ok. My body decided to be silly these past couple of weeks, saw the Dr today and it is stress of moving house coupled with losing so much weight that my hormones are out of kilter for my size now, but it should balance out. Typical bodies huh!

Well done on the awards guys. I'm 4lbs away from my next one, so although I won't see it tomorrow I'm hoping to see it by the end of the month!

I am now 14 st 6 after a loss of 4lb this morning, really happy with that but some of that loss was due to still being ill with my chest after having the flu and my appetite not being very good. Going for another good week this week, determined to break the stone by beginning of next month. X

hi folks im starting today and im in the 14 stones also - can I tag along? lol

Can I sneak in too please, its my second week and I maintained at 14.11 at my first weigh in :( Was a little embarrassed to get a group applause for having the courage to stay for the motivation talk seeing I hadn't lost any weight...I did admit that I struggled to get my head round the plan though

At least it wasny a gain, stick with it, bet next week you'll get a nice loss!

Can I sneak in too please, its my second week and I maintained at 14.11 at my first weigh in :( Was a little embarrassed to get a group applause for having the courage to stay for the motivation talk seeing I hadn't lost any weight...I did admit that I struggled to get my head round the plan though

We have had a few in our group stay the same or loose just a lb in first week, then loose loads 2nd week as plan kicks in. that happened to me first time i joined.

Well after putting 1lb on last week whilst i was ill i am hoping to loose 4lb this to gain my stone award!

Gah I'm still in this group but I'm back on plan and having some steady slow losses (apart from this week's STS!). Really want to get into the 13's, I was so close before now I want to try and lose these 9 silly pounds by July. Good luck to everyone trying to get out of this group! We'll get there :)

Hello everyone-I've not been on here for ages. I got down to 13st 1.5 about a year ago and have struggled ever since-re-joined today at 14st 12lbs :(

Well done guys, great work. I've lost 2lbs this week, got my 6 stone award and I am now 14st 5lbs. Let's get into the 13s!!!

Emma, looking at your stats we have something in common. We both have a long journey ahead of us. Ok, so you gained some weight back, and you are disappointed which is more than understandable. BUT, look at your rejoin weight compared to your original weight? You have over a 5 stone head start on the old you! Which means you really can get to target, because you managed to lose, and keep off, such a great amount of weight. If you start your new journey looking at all the positives you have this time, rather than the negatives you could focus of you will do wonderfully :)

Well done guys, great work. I've lost 2lbs this week, got my 6 stone award and I am now 14st 5lbs. Let's get into the 13s!!!

Emma, looking at your stats we have something in common. We both have a long journey ahead of us. Ok, so you gained some weight back, and you are disappointed which is more than understandable. BUT, look at your rejoin weight compared to your original weight? You have over a 5 stone head start on the old you! Which means you really can get to target, because you managed to lose, and keep off, such a great amount of weight. If you start your new journey looking at all the positives you have this time, rather than the negatives you could focus of you will do wonderfully :)

Thanks-I'm setting myself little goals,I'd like to lose 4lbs this week :)

oh! what a badass goal! 4lbs is the most i've ever lost in a week. Good luck! You will be out of the 14s before you know it. (remember when the 14s seemed tiny? I do!)

Definitely...I remember been in the 18-19 for ages.
The most I've lost in a week is 10lb but that was week after Xmas lol x

Back