From 14 stone to 13 stone

Lost 4lb this week so now 14st 4lb & got my 1 stone award, yey :) hopefully will be outta here in a couple of weeks x

7.5lbs off tonight, I'm shocked!!! Back down into the 13s as much as you lot have been lovely i'm hoping to not see you again until you all join me for a cuppa downstairs ;) good luck xx

7.5lbs off tonight, I'm shocked!!! Back down into the 13s as much as you lot have been lovely i'm hoping to not see you again until you all join me for a cuppa downstairs ;) good luck xx

Well done :) even tho I have a party today which promises to be a messy one I'm still hoping for a loss to take me into the 13's. Here's hoping. I'll let you know if you need to put the kettle on for me ;) keep it up x

Well done :) even tho I have a party today which promises to be a messy one I'm still hoping for a loss to take me into the 13's. Here's hoping. I'll let you know if you need to put the kettle on for me ;) keep it up x
enjoy your party!
I have had a fab loss of 3lb this week taking me to 13st12.2lb so I am off to the 13 - 12 group. Thanks for all your support guys - see you soon!:)

Oh man, I was in the 13 stone bracket just a week ago, and then i went on holiday to see a friend and now i'm back in 14st... hopefully soon i'll not be posting here and i'll be in the 13-12 bracket!

good luck to you all!

I've lost 2 1/2lbs this week taking my weight to 13.13.5lbs only only just in the 13-12 group see you all over there soon :)

weighed in today and the 5 pound i put on last week is off again - 14 stone 4 and regained my 2 stone award

Hi all, I'd like to join this thread too please! :party0011: I weighed in today and am 14.12, so 13 to go till 13s! Cannot wait! I don't find my group very friendly so I'm hoping I will get some support here-and give it too, of course. :D x

Hi everyone,

Well joined SW again today and was in for a nasty shock! At 14.5stone I have put on a stone and a half since February and its half a stone heavier than I was expecting!!! feeling like I've got a huge mountain to climb this time but I've got to stick at it before I regain all of the seven stone I lost ten years ago. Really hoping to be in the 13's soon but main target is to stick with it and not give up!

Hi Girls:)
can i join you in here, i lost 1.5 last night taking me to 14.12.5:D
im so happy to see this group as i felt like i was in the 15s forever! im really hoping im not in here as long as that. i started at 17 stone 7.5lb so i am so greatful to be here. Ive got 5lb to my 3 stone award, so all the help would be appriciated:):)

Back