From 14 stone to 13 stone

amazing weight loss swgm..... we both started at similar weights but it has taken me a year to do what you have done in 3 months!

everyone losses weight at different rates, i used to do weigh watchers and i only lost 1lb a week i was a slow loser on that but on slimming world its comming off well. i hope it keeps up- i know it will eventually slow down but hopefully not anytime soon:)

I'm back up to 14.10 :( hey ho... Was a good break! And I'm still with you guys for a bit longer! Xxx

well guys the day has come, weighed in yesterday and im officially in the number below. Heres hoping i dont pop back up next week bu i cant forsee anything cropping up to get in my way. :) hope to see you guys in the next group soon, keep it up :) x

Well done hun!
I cannot wait till im in the next group , seems so far away, as long as im not in here for as long as i was in the 15's i will hopefully see you soon down there:) xxx

Well after 5 weeks of blind weigh ins I had a look today, I lost 4.5lbs, not masses, but I did celebrate my 30th birthday in there, taking me too 14st 5.5lbs! And got my 7 stone sw shiny!!! Yay!!

Hi i joined sw on wed night and was almost crying when the scales said 15st2.5lb im hoping to be able to join this group next week after wi xx

awk im dreading weigh in tomorrow, scales in work saying ive put on 2lb - im clueless to why but i will see tomorrow night!

i really dont want to be in this group for that long. im really hoping i am out here in like 6 weigh ins max!( no offence to everyone) i think im really just paniking that my weight losses are going to start slowing down! ive got 12 weeks till i go on holiday. and i want to loose 1 stone 12.5lb. workd out just over 2lb per week.

Anyone any tips?xxx

awk im dreading weigh in tomorrow, scales in work saying ive put on 2lb - im clueless to why but i will see tomorrow night!

i really dont want to be in this group for that long. im really hoping i am out here in like 6 weigh ins max!( no offence to everyone) i think im really just paniking that my weight losses are going to start slowing down! ive got 12 weeks till i go on holiday. and i want to loose 1 stone 12.5lb. workd out just over 2lb per week.

Anyone any tips?xxx

How bout trying success express? people have had amazing losses with it! x

How bout trying success express? people have had amazing losses with it! x

i think i will look into that, i was also looking at red days as i do extra easy just now but carbs make me bloated so i think ill have a look into one of them :)

Another 2.5 for me. I'm so near to the 13s I can almost taste it! Need 2 next week to go under 14 for the first time in 9 years.......

Starting point - 15 4.5
Goal 1 - 14's Done!!
Goal 2 - 14 7 Done!!
Goal 3 - 13's

well girls i lost 2.5lb last night which was a very nice suprise.
im now 14 stone 10lb, looking to loose 2.5lb next week to get my 3 stone award.

Im really hoping to be outa here in 4-5 weeks:) xxx

Can I join in :) (hopefully not for too long)

Rejoined SW (again) last night and I am determined to stick at it this time!!

So I weighed in at 14st 5.5lb :cry:hopefully I will be out of here in about 2 weeks just need to stay focused!

Lost a little half pound this week, 5 and a half to get into the next group...time goal 3 weeks maximum...hoping for 2 though. X

oh im so happy to be i this group had first wi on ed night and lost 7lb taking me to 14st9.5lb

Back