From 14 stone to 13 stone

I'm finally going to unsubscribe from this thread as I'm now 13.7, and am hoping to never pass through again ;) see you downstairs x

well done on getting well into the next group:)

i'll hopefully get to meet you again in the group below x

Well done on everyone moving down. I'm completely jealous. I nearly got there, got to 14.1 but then I got pg hehe. Stuck floating in the top half now. Hoping to stay here for a while though.

Hi everyone! Can I join pretty please! I have started today weighing at 14.6 so would dearly love to get into the 13's!
x

you most certainly can:)
everyone in this group is heading for there and the more support for each other the better i say:)

Hi everyone! Just joining tonight after 8 weeks in the 15-14 group! I was delighted to have lost 3.5lbs this week bringing me to my first stone award and to 14st 11lbs! However I'm off on holidays to America on Friday for 2 weeks (yay!) so I am going to have to try my best to make the best decisions I can and hope I don't have to go back into the other group when I get back!

Hi guys+girls... Got in to the 14's last night so I'm chuffed to bits. Rejoined last week after a few weeks break from plan to have baby number 2+during my pregnancy put on 3 stone of what I'd lost so tried really hard this week+lost 7.5lb+got Sotw... Great start to get rid of my baby tummy :) x

well im now 14 stone 8lb:)
im getting there slowly but surley!

cant wait till im in the next group, 8lb to go- hoping thats 3-4 weeks if im super good:)

Well my 1st weigh in and I lost 3lb, really surprised after the weekend ive had lol but aiming for another 3lb this week & il be moving out of this group :D

Well my 1st weigh in and I lost 3lb, really surprised after the weekend ive had lol but aiming for another 3lb this week & il be moving out of this group :D

im so jealous you will be moving down a group but well done all the same:)
xx

I've lost 2lbs today taking me to 13st 13lbs so I will be heading over to the next group. Hope to see you again soon.

Hello all
pleased to join you all. bit of history. always been large, gone up in stones with my age. biggest ive been is 18 stone 9 lb. lost 6st 3 then went off the plan. regained approximately 3 stone. rejoined may 12 and have only lost 1 stone 1 lb in all that time. but it is better than regaining the lot. currently in class I weigh 14 9 1/2 lb. I missed last Wednesday as it was my birthday. I want to join if that's okay to see if it can motivate me to try harder. I am going on holidays in 6 weeks so hope to lose on average 2 lb per week (if I was being honest I would like 7 lb a week, but being realistic........) onwards and downwards

Same here yellowbird....3and half lost last yr...1and half bak on and here I am again!! 14 1 so hopefully in lower group soon.need some motivation as it seems slower and more on and off than last time! Good luck.

Hi I am joining this group today after my first weigh in with SW(ex WW), I've lost 1 lb taking me to 14st 13lb. I'm delighted as due on any day and was sure that it would be a plus! :)

Sent from my iPhone
1st weigh in 24/6/13 -1lb (-57lb)

Last edited:
Hello to everyone, I am finally going to get serious regarding losing this weight. After 3 little ones I think I forgot about myself and need to find myself again under the excess weight.
Love the plan with SW as it seems a lifestyle change rather than quick fad diets.
Love reading previous posts and congratulations regarding the weight losses, I am on day 1 so hoping I will have lost some for next week.:)

well im now weigh 14.6.5 , happy to be past the half way mark!

now i want out of here in 3 weeks tops:)

Back