From 14 stone to 13 stone

Weight In went well last night and I was down 2.5lbs :D
That brings me to 14st 4.5lbs.

I've got big plans for this week :)

well done its the right directon :)
have big plans every week and you will get the results that you want
i am loosing the weight quite fast. Before i done slimming world i had done weight watchers and i was a slow loser so its a good feeling knowing im going to a class everyweek and getting a good loss. As long as its down the way im happy :)

im 14 stone 4lb you want to do like a mini challange? see who can be first out this group lol?
although i do have a half a pound head start xxx

well ive been in a right mood since weigh in on Wednesday. I only lost 1/2 lb after doing 3 success express. it is painfully slow for me. I was on the verge of leaving when persuaded to stay. not only that but im now on the dreaded fast forward. it is actually not too bad as I am eating more than normal which is worrying me because I have visions of a weight gain next week. but the big killer will be the weekend, with the lovely weather, my daughters carnival and having family over for food and drinks. I am pretty stubborn though so I will try to keep on going. want to get into the 13s by jollys and that is the 6th of august

If you look on my chart of fat, you lost 1/2 cupful.(each pic is the size of a mug)..which is pretty good,,,and it's still a loss, some people lose faster than others, I'm not fast, but at least I lose, one step at a time luvvie x

Help yourself xx:)

Hi I would like to join your esteemed group if I may? So far on my journey on Slimming World I have lost 5st 3.5lbswhich makes me 14st10lbs and I would dearly love to be in the 13's ;)

Hi I would like to join your esteemed group if I may? So far on my journey on Slimming World I have lost 5st 3.5lbswhich makes me 14st10lbs and I would dearly love to be in the 13's ;)

Wow thats fantastic! such a inspration. And all in a few months?:eek:
you must be so proud of yourself
give me tips lol :)

xxxx

I second that! FABULOUS!! X

I second that! FABULOUS!! X
Wow thats fantastic! such a inspration. And all in a few months?
you must be so proud of yourself
give me tips lol

xxxx

Thanks for your kind words people my secret is I have stuck to SW 99.9% and so far I have had 25 weeks at SW and 24 weeks of losses and thanks to Slimming World I have been given my life back ;)

Hi all,
Can I hop on in here? I am at 13st 2lbs at the mo and cannot seem to shift it. I have been cheating left right and centre on the SW plan so I am hoping joining these forums will give me some accountability and keep me on track.

well done its the right directon :)
have big plans every week and you will get the results that you want
i am loosing the weight quite fast. Before i done slimming world i had done weight watchers and i was a slow loser so its a good feeling knowing im going to a class everyweek and getting a good loss. As long as its down the way im happy :)

im 14 stone 4lb you want to do like a mini challange? see who can be first out this group lol?
although i do have a half a pound head start xxx

Thanks SWGM
Congrats on the weight loss :)

Mini challenge sounds great :) What's a half lb among friends lol.
My weight in is on Thurs. When is yours?

Thanks SWGM
Congrats on the weight loss :)

Mini challenge sounds great :) What's a half lb among friends lol.
My weight in is on Thurs. When is yours?

Ideal :)
i weigh in on a tuesday , so dreaded weigh in is tomorrow.
this will give me motivation too, i feel as though i have been in here a while so needing the push to get out of here!

how do you find the diet?xxx

Ideal :)
i weigh in on a tuesday , so dreaded weigh in is tomorrow.
this will give me motivation too, i feel as though i have been in here a while so needing the push to get out of here!

how do you find the diet?xxx

I'm really loving it so far - I'm never actually starving like I use to be on other diet that I've tried.
That awful bloated feeling has gone and I find I have more energy & generally feelings lots better within my self.

You are getting on great, you tend to loose quite alot each week. Any tips you have please share

I'm really loving it so far - I'm never actually starving like I use to be on other diet that I've tried.
That awful bloated feeling has gone and I find I have more energy & generally feelings lots better within my self.

You are getting on great, you tend to loose quite alot each week. Any tips you have please share

yea im the same i never go hungry.

I alway try and have a lot of water in day so i will try to have 2-3 litres.
I drink about 5 cups of pepermint tea that seems to take my cravings away aswell.
stick to 1 yoghurt a day- always have breakfast- dont eat too late before bed or i will wake up feeling bloated.
i will have about 7 syns most days although the days that i want to a bit more usually a friday or a saturday i will have about 10.

and every single tuesday i get weighed in i have a twilght tuesday- so i eat whatever i want on a tuesday and whenever any temptaion crops up during the week thats way out my syns range i think - im not going to waste this week on having that if i still want it on tuesday i will have it then.
:) xx

I've said over and over that I'm terrible with my syns...always much too low, and then I have a HiFi bar just to make the total better...silly really! I'm not a fast loser, have been on it for 6 weeks and stayed 100% on plan. My weigh in is Thursday morning, and I go out every Thursday night, so make sure I always have enough syns to cover that.
Having a lot to lose, I though it would drop off fairly quickly to start with, but it didn't happen, so as long as it comes off, I'm just sticking to it. I eat SO much more than normal
I'm surprised it comes off at all!:confused:

I think this is the wrong thread,,,we should be on 15 -14!! ooops!

I've said over and over that I'm terrible with my syns...always much too low, and then I have a HiFi bar just to make the total better...silly really! I'm not a fast loser, have been on it for 6 weeks and stayed 100% on plan. My weigh in is Thursday morning, and I go out every Thursday night, so make sure I always have enough syns to cover that.
Having a lot to lose, I though it would drop off fairly quickly to start with, but it didn't happen, so as long as it comes off, I'm just sticking to it. I eat SO much more than normal
I'm surprised it comes off at all!:confused:

I think this is the wrong thread,,,we should be on 15 -14!! ooops!

I think it just depends on your body, when i done weight watchers i lost 1lb a week on this the lowest ive lost is 1.5.

you might have low losses then one week you will have a massive loss. just keep at it hun:)xx

haven't joined in on here as much as I'd have liked to since signing on (oh the joys of house selling) but I'm now at 13st 10 so I hope to see you soon in the next group!

Back