From 14 stone to 13 stone

Oh well done!!Squidgie! You've gone farther than you have left so excellent result!
think I'm a plodder, slow but sure........could be my HUGE loss this week......but I doubt it...any amount will do x

well my weigh in today isnt until 5.

I will be in this group for another few weeks. its always the last few lb of a group that takes ages to go away.
Im hoping for a wee 2lb today but we shall see how it goes, anything less i will be slightly dissappointed xx

Well good luck, and you know what everyone says, a loss is a loss, no matter what size it is! x:)

well i am gutted:|
only lost 1lb taking me to 14 stone 3lb!!!!
going to be in here forever. I am going to try everything in my power to get 4lb off this week!
i will settle for 3 but 4 is my aim this week:)

Well done to both of you, every bit counts. My WI is tomorrow.....have everything crossed! x

Good luck pollywotsit keep us updated :) x

thanks for the motivation pollywotsit. after doing a week of fast forward ive lost 4.5lb taking me to 14.3 lb. now the trick is keeping it off. my aim is to lose 1 this week. good luck everyone

thanks for the motivation pollywotsit. after doing a week of fast forward ive lost 4.5lb taking me to 14.3 lb. now the trick is keeping it off. my aim is to lose 1 this week. good luck everyone

Thats fantastic :)
i wish i could get losses like that again! you will be out of here in no time at all:) xxx

:wavey:Hi ladies, well good result for me, I lost 2.5lbs, got 2 awards, best is cracking my 1st stone........only 4 + to go, but on my way to my Christmas target of 3. Love the big basket of fruit for the SOTW I got.....have SO much fruit in my house now, it will go off before I can eat it. :rolleyes:
Good luck to everyone who is weighing today xx

:wavey:Hi ladies, well good result for me, I lost 2.5lbs, got 2 awards, best is cracking my 1st stone........only 4 + to go, but on my way to my Christmas target of 3. Love the big basket of fruit for the SOTW I got.....have SO much fruit in my house now, it will go off before I can eat it. :rolleyes:
Good luck to everyone who is weighing today xx

Well done!! I need 2lbs more for my 1st stone, don't think I'll do it this week as I've been heavy on the carbs, need to look at portion size I think!! :)

Had to stop and think, I don't eat many carbs at all, but it's not intentional, I don't have hardly any spuds, not like I used to and have only had rice once and pasta once since I started. I hadn't really thought about it if I'm honest x

Another 1lb off for me this week which I am more than happy with. 13lbs off so far altogether and that is 1/3rd of my overall target done, really proud of myself and still feel really focused which I don't think I have ever been 6 weeks in before! :)

well im 14 stone 3- no chance of me getting out of this group this week unless i get a massive 4lb off which is higly unlikley!
im really wanting a wee 2lb off after my dissappointing 1lb off last week but weigh in isnt till 7 so thats probably unlikley too:|

only time will tell how i get on today. ive never wanted to be in the 13's more. I only need to loose 2.5lb to get my 3 and a half stone award so here hoping i can get that!

I've got 6.5lbs to get to my 10%........don't know what's up with me this week. Have stuck to plan, well perhaps less than plan.....just too hot to eat I think! Still Thursday is approaching so we'll see how I've done...not that much though...too big an ask!
I quite like this little group because people reply!
:)

I've got 6.5lbs to get to my 10%........don't know what's up with me this week. Have stuck to plan, well perhaps less than plan.....just too hot to eat I think! Still Thursday is approaching so we'll see how I've done...not that much though...too big an ask!
I quite like this little group because people reply!
:)

yea ive been the same its been too hot to eat but when i do get hungry its no nice healthy stuff i fancy. I think over the week ive had 10 of the mars planet sweets and not syned them...opps!
im just waiting patiently for tonight. Im working right through till weigh in so faar ive had : 3 babaybel light, alpen light, apple and a yoghurt with 2 litres of water. Going to have a salad with cold meat at 1oclock with another aplen light and then that will be me till weigh in- hopefully it will be flushed out of my system and i will have a decent loss xx

I think you just have to keep plugging away but I agree this weather actually isn't helping, I'm dreaming of the lollies in the freezer at the moment, problem is I had some picnic nibbles earlier in the day!! Oh well tomorrow is another day :rolleyes:

Back