From 14 stone to 13 stone

I've just had an overload of cold fruit from the fridge,,,couldn't eat my dinners for the last 2 days, and I don't want to be like that or I'll start picking. The weather nakes me so tired too...glad I'm not a gym person!:sigh:

a stinking half lb i lost!!!!
im going to be in thsi group for ages :(:(
my weight loss has slowed down dramatically :confused:

But see how nice and friendly everyone is!!:) AND it might be small but it's still a loss in the right direction!!1lb of fat.jpg...and it's half that dollop on the plate!! ;)xx

i guess that is still a good amount of fat to be shifted.
i also put a pair of jeans on today that are getting a bit big on me now, a few weeks ago they fitted me but when i sat down i got a sore stomach because they were tighter but now i can sit down comfortably. Thats a bonus :)

xx

There you go then...sometimes we go down in size it seems without actually losing much weight...of course I just think mine shifts to somewhere else!! lolol!
Every week I keep thinking I must take measurements...and then I forget! x
:sigh:

After an unsuccessful spell on weight watchers i'm giving this a go... bit unsure what i'm doing so might need some help:-(
weighed in at 14.8 today and need to loose about 5 stone

welcome all the newbies :)
this group is great, it gives me motivation.

pollywotsit im so shocked that they are getting baggy on me, even though the last few weeks ive felt bloated and bigger. Its a fab feeling. Wont be long till i am in a size 14 :D
How has everyone been getting on this week?

I'm now 17 lbs down towards my Christmas 3 stones, slow but sure. I like the plan I'm on and it's working so.......
lovely to find things are getting baggy...haven't got that far yet.....but time will tell xx

thats good, how long has that taken you?
yea if it works just stick with it hun.

:) x

So pleased, weighed in this morning, 2lbs gone now 14st 0lbs and wearing trousers out tonight that haven't fit me in 2 years!!!!! :D

well done :)
you will be out of here next week and into a new group.
Its a great feeling when that happens, its like getting a whole new wardrope. you must feel fantastic x

well done :)
you will be out of here next week and into a new group.
Its a great feeling when that happens, its like getting a whole new wardrope. you must feel fantastic x

I feel really pleased and had a world night out tonight with naughty food so was like a little 1 stone celebration, back on it in the morning and having a nice long walk and swim tomorrow :D

Well done to everyones losses. I've lost 17lbs in 8 weeks. Didn't have a massive loss to start with like a lot of people do, and sts one week, but on average it's 2lbs a week..and this is a diet I can stick to. I'm not looking for those big losses or I would get disappointed, so I'll probably be in this group for the next 3-4 weeks, and I'm ok with that. Aiming for my Club 10 which is 14.2..... and still aiming for my 3 stone LBD challenge for Christmas. xx

sorry don't get on computer enough these days with work commitments. just updating to say I lost 3 lb this week taking me to 14 stone flat. im hoping to go down to next group soon ( even though you are all great. got slimmer of the week (long time since ive done that. and my club 10. I have 2 weeks til holidays ( where no doubt I will put on at least half a stone in 10 days and be rejoining you! ha ha!) but ive got 3 lb to get my own personal target of 2 stone weight loss. good luck everyone

Well done, and hopefully it will be too hot to eat anything fattening while you're away! lol x

Hey all, this is my first post and the beginning of my journey back into skinny jeans. I'm currently weighing 14st10lbs and really struggling to get out of the 14s after having my baby so I've joined slimming world. I'm really excited and raring to go! My next weigh in will be next Saturday so I will update you all then. Have a fantastic week! :)

Hi everyone! New to this but so happy I found it :) been struggling since I had my little girl last June and at my heaviest was 16stone.. But through hard work I got down to 14.5.5 joint @Slimming World 3 weeks ago now.. 1st week weigh in I'd lost 2.5lb.. This week I lost 6lb! Got my 1/2 stone award and Slimmer of the week! But the most important part for me was finally getting below the 14 stone mark! Want to join a forum to chat to like minded people on SW and to get advice and a kick up the bum when I need it! Any recommendations xxx

Baby "blubber" usually goes off pretty well, so hopefully if you stick to plan you'll lose it quickly, good luck x

Back