From 14 stone to 13 stone

Baby "blubber" usually goes off pretty well, so hopefully if you stick to plan you'll lose it quickly, good luck x

I really hope so! My little boy is 4 months old and I still don't even recognise myself in the mirror :-( I've found the plan ok so far so I hope I'm doing it right. I still can't quite believe I can eat pasta and lose weight! Fingers crossed for weigh in next week.

thought i'd subscribe here, desperate to get into the 13's in the next 2 weeks! X

Hi Hannah, yes I would like to too, but think it's going to be more than 2 or even 3 for me...but as long as I get there I'll be happy x

YES PLEASE :) im 13stone 12.5lbs and want to get in the 12st mark :) my goals 10 st :)

Hi kerry...you're too skinny for this thread!! you should be in the 13 - 12............we're all envious"!!;)

OMG i done it! after my last 2 patheic losses i lost 3.5lb taking me to 13 stone 13lb:D:D
i am going to move down a group i hope to see you down there soon:heartpump:

I weighed in at 14.10 this week, this is my start weight for sw which I an doing from home. Trying to get my head around it! Desperate to get back into 13s again and STAY there. Keeping dipping in and out it, well when I way stay there I mean not to enter back into 14s lol would defiantly love to be less x

weigh in tonight at group and Ive lost 2 lb. taking me to 13.12. I know I will be back soon as im going to Portugal in 2 weeks and sure to have a gain. but im now officially able to go to next group. thanks for the support see you down there.

Well done you 2, SWGM & Yellowbird......hope to see you down there ASAP, be good!! xx:wavey:BYEEEEE!!

Hi,

I hope you don't mind me stalking you for a week or two. I am 15st 1.5lb but weigh in tonight (second one) so hopefully joining you officially tomorrow.

I am hoping to get 2lbs off tonight but not sure how it will go, the scales have never been my friend!!

I want to get into the 13s but October, hope we can all do it :)

Last edited:
Oh just a little update :)

Got 3lbs off tonight so I am officially in your category if you will have me :) 14st 12lbs, will be here for a while x

Hi Mrs Mc..:wavey:.and welcome, it goes quicker than you think. I hope not to be in this group much longer..........no offence to anyone, lolol! I'm hoping for 3 stones by Christmas,...19.5 lbs gone....... good luck x

3 and half off taking me to 14.4... hoping to only be here for another couple of weeks before moving on:)
Hope everyone ok and enjoying the plan x

I only need to lose 3lbs to be in the 13's but would like to get to the 13 1/2 mark in the next few weeks. Then on to 13 and then we could do a 13 to 12 how great will that be.

Back