From 14 stone to 13 stone

Fellow 14 stoner checking in here. I've never been in them before but weighed myself about a week ago and found myself half way in! So decided I need to make a change. *raises a glass* here's to reaching the 13 bracket soon!

Hoping I reach it on my first WI on Thurs. have been so well behaved, I'd better lose!

4lb off. Really delighted. So saying goodbye and joining the 13st thread!

Still here, thought that I might be back up at 15s after Christmas.

Hopefully we'll all fly through to 13s

Hi everyone!

Weighed in at 14lbs12 this morning so joining this group! Yay!

Feels so good seeing the scales coming down apart from the headaches!

13 stone - I'm coming to get you!

Started SW properly on Monday weighing in at 14:13. A sneaky peek this morning didn't show any difference yet,but I do feel better in myself and I guess it's early days yet. Going to make my official WI Monday so...fingers crossed :) x

Hey peeps, Lost 7lbs this week so now 14st 5lbs. Hopefully be out of here by the end of January! Yayyyyyyyyy Dxxx

Last edited:
Hello.

I started Slimming world on Wednesday at my highest ever weight of 14st 0.5lbs. I was debating whether to post in here as obviously i am praying I have more than a 1/2lb loss and therefore am hoping by next Wednesday I will be posting in the next 'stones' group down.

Keeping my fingers crossed :)

I know!!!! Amazing!

So so so so happy.

Will be 1lb or 2lb a week from now on but I will be happy with that cos of this first big loss.

Dxxx

I'm 14st 6.5lbs, finally back on plan after undoing a lot of hard work over xmas!! :sign0007: Hoping to get down to 14 or less soon! Feeling positive and motivated at the moment, hopefully I can keep this up! We can do this girls (and boys?!)!

Due to wi tomorrow but couldnt resist... 3lbs off!!! Put me in such a good mood I blitzed my kitchen cupboards and organised all my SW goodies lol!!! 14st 10lb for me :)

Back