From 14 stone to 13 stone

Still here ladies:)

Back with it now after Christmas and firmly in the 14's again now after loosing 4lbs at WI today. Feeling positive about seeing those 13's, it's been a lot of years since I could say that.

Room for a not so small one?

Currently weigh 14st5.5lb, my heaviest yet. :eek::eek::eek:

Determined to get in the 13s

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done all those leaving! I will slide in and nick your spot while it's still warm. Weighed in today at 14.13, officiallu in the 14's :)

Q

After a magical maintain last week I lost 3lbs this week taking me to 14st 5lbs so I'm well on my way. Woo!

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello ladies and gents..do you mind if I gatecrash?! A loss of 3.5lbs tonight has taken me into the 14s ..whoohoo! Now 14st 13lbs (starting end of July at 18st 5lbs)..so feeling a bit smug tonight!! I'm hoping to get to know you all whilst we all shrink on our way to the 13s x

1lb loss for me, 14st 9lb now...heading slowly but steadily to the 13's :eek:

4lbs off for me....!!!! Very happy as I thought I had been eating too much. Just shows that the plan works. Am actually gonna cut my portions though as I have come to realise the difference between 'unlimited' and 'how much I actually need'. 14st 6lb for me :)

4lbs off for me....!!!! Very happy as I thought I had been eating too much. Just shows that the plan works. Am actually gonna cut my portions though as I have come to realise the difference between 'unlimited' and 'how much I actually need'. 14st 6lb for me :)

Well done you.
Only a pound off for me tonight but can't complain as I got my 3 and a half stone sticker tonight..yay! Its surprising how easily pleased I am by a shiny sticker and a certificate on the fridge!

Wow...3.5 st!!! Hope I can say that one day!!! And 1lb off is better than 1lb on. I do SW from home so no stickers for me...been wondering if I'm too old for a 'reward chart' lol :)
How much do you have to lose to get to target? I'm half a stone down, 4st more to go. Feeling determined :-D xx

Wow...3.5 st!!! Hope I can say that one day!!! And 1lb off is better than 1lb on. I do SW from home so no stickers for me...been wondering if I'm too old for a 'reward chart' lol :)
How much do you have to lose to get to target? I'm half a stone down, 4st more to go. Feeling determined :-D xx

I'm sure you'll be able to say it one day..just keep plugging away ..if i can do it anyone can. You're right..a loss is better than a gain. You're never too old for a reward chart! I become like a magpie when I get a shiny sticker!!
I'm not sure what my final target is tbh..i haven't set it as I feel I'll know it when I'm there but I'm approx half way there I think. If I think too much about the enormity of it, I'd easily be overwhelmed. Just taking it in little milestones and celebrating little victories. .hence the impression of a 7yr old when presented with a certificate! ! The support on here is invaluable x

I'm sure you'll be able to say it one day..just keep plugging away ..if i can do it anyone can. You're right..a loss is better than a gain. You're never too old for a reward chart! I become like a magpie when I get a shiny sticker!!
I'm not sure what my final target is tbh..i haven't set it as I feel I'll know it when I'm there but I'm approx half way there I think. If I think too much about the enormity of it, I'd easily be overwhelmed. Just taking it in little milestones and celebrating little victories. .hence the impression of a 7yr old when presented with a certificate! ! The support on here is invaluable x

I think that's a good approach. I've set a 4 1/2 st loss in my mind but as I get closer it will probably change. I'd be happy to be a size 12/14 without too many wobbly bits!!! I will see what weight that takes me to and take it from there. Might just make myself a chart tomorrow. I have some shiny stars somewhere lol!!! Keep at it,you are doing blooming great :) xx

Back