From 14 stone to 13 stone

Another lb off taking me to 14st 3lb, I'll claw my way into the 13s even if it kills me!

Hoping I can join in.. I'm 14 13 - I have been on slimming world on/off, for the last few years but I want to stick with it - as I finally have some support behind me over it.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hoping I can join in.. I'm 14 13 - I have been on slimming world on/off, for the last few years but I want to stick with it - as I finally have some support behind me over it.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I've newly arrived in this zone too, kaelyssa..although I suspect you'll be in the next zone before me as my losses are slowing a bit now. I'll have to find some new recipes and different hex's as I think my body's got used to what I'm doing and it needs a shake up!

Just draw a line under it and move on hun. I had 78 syns on Friday as I went out with my friend and got plastered! The fact is, it's not going to happen very often, I got straight back on it yesterday and if the scales go in the wrong direction this week, I'll know exactly why and accept that. Having a bad day, doesn't mean you have to have a bad week. Don't punish yourself for it, just get back on plan and forget about it.

Awww Synalot, Kikaroo gives the best advice above! We all have days like that, the key is to make sure you get back on the wagon and don't give up. Chin up, chica. {hugs}

Thanks for the support ladies!

It's so disheartening seeing gain on the scales. Hopefully once star week is over I'll be lighter. Back on plan now! I WILL get into the 13 x

Can I join pleeeease - I need some help and motivation to get to my 13st!
I've done SW for a few years but have ended up get complacent and not doing it so have stopped going.
The thing I struggle with most is Lunches - I need ideas and lots of them. I work full time (8.30-5) and have to do most of my lunches the night before, I have access to a microwave/fridge/boiler etc.
Help!
x

Havent posted in this room for weeks. Still stuck in the 14's. Have stayed the same for 3 weeks running. Hoping for a loss this week, although its * week, so fingers crossed, toes too!

Back