From 14 stone to 13 stone

Got my WI tomorrow night, need to lose 4lb to move into the 13s. Hoping for 2 tomorrow and 2 next week

Gr had a sneak on the scales still 14st6lbs so annoyed with * week again hopefully once it's over I'll be preweight of 14st2lbs again?

Ladies when do you loose the weight gain?

I need to see the 13's soon for some much needed motivation ?

Another 1lb loss this week. Need to go back to basics as it's a bit too slow for my liking. Still a loss is a loss and I will not get disheartened *she repeats to herself like a loony!!!

Well done Kikaroo! Hope to see you in there in the coming weeks.

I feel a little better at only losing half a pound this week as I realised it's moved me from being just over 90kg to being just under. Only by a whisker mind but I've always (in recent years anyway) used kg and it feels great to have gone from 107kg to just under 90kg.

Well done everyone :) I lost 1lb this week. Bang on plan this weekend and hoping for a much better loss next Friday. Have a great week all x

Hi, like you I also started in the 18s. I'm now 14.11. Hophing to be in the 13s before easter...what's your timeframe for getting there?

Well done you! I'm hoping by mid March (must admit I have no idea when Easter is this year!) I started in October so am hoping to continue my good run before it inevitably slows as I get close to target.

Hi, can I join? I'm currently 14'5, and I really want to get down into the 13's, and I think this is a great way to keep us all motivated.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I joined 3 weeks ago. Lost 5lbs in 2 weeks (14st). Was aiming to lose 2lbs so I could get my half stone. Been 100% on plan this week. I weighed in today and put on 1.5 pounds :( I was so gutted I started crying. I have NO idea why i'd of gone up. My Consultant has my food diary so I'm interested to see if she finds anything. So bummed out though :( I feel like im going to be faatt foreevvverrr. the other 3 members of my family are doing SW too and they lost 5, 5.5 and 4.5! So hard to watch.

Frustrated ... but under my own doing - pre Christmas I got down to 13.12 ... after a few downs and a few ups, being sick and on antibiotics and generally eating all the bad things ever, I weighed in at 14.2 last week, zero confidence on a loss tonight and just hoping it doesn't jump to far higher up the 14's! I promise next week will be better!

It just makes me feel a lot better writing this down :)

Frustrated ... but under my own doing - pre Christmas I got down to 13.12 ... after a few downs and a few ups, being sick and on antibiotics and generally eating all the bad things ever, I weighed in at 14.2 last week, zero confidence on a loss tonight and just hoping it doesn't jump to far higher up the 14's! I promise next week will be better!

It just makes me feel a lot better writing this down :)

I think writing things like this down helps me to realise where I've gone wrong, and stops me repeating it in the future. Hopefully this will help you too. Good luck tonight.

"Never, never, never, never give up." Winston Churchill

I joined 3 weeks ago. Lost 5lbs in 2 weeks (14st). Was aiming to lose 2lbs so I could get my half stone. Been 100% on plan this week. I weighed in today and put on 1.5 pounds :( I was so gutted I started crying. I have NO idea why i'd of gone up. My Consultant has my food diary so I'm interested to see if she finds anything. So bummed out though :( I feel like im going to be faatt foreevvverrr. the other 3 members of my family are doing SW too and they lost 5, 5.5 and 4.5! So hard to watch.

It's difficult not to compare yourself to others, but we are all different and we lose weight in different ways. You might see you loose big next week - mine always seems delayed by a week if I'm exercising a lot.

I've finally done it and am now 13st 13lbs thereby ineligible for this thread! Got my 3st award too.

So adiós, or shall I say see you soon in the 13 stone thread.

Keep going, just keep going. :thumbup:

I've finally done it and am now 13st 13lbs thereby ineligible for this thread! Got my 3st award too.

Well done! We'll all see you soon!

Well done you! Enjoy seeing that new number at the start of your weight.

So after my horrific week I managed 2 off taking my to exactly 14 stone! :D Lets hope next week I am posting in a different thread, I have a birthday meal/night out at the weekend but I am hoping to keep on track until then and after it :)

Back