From 14 stone to 13 stone

I lost 5lbs this week. Ive no idea how, lol. So that takes me to 14st exactly. Hopefully that means I'll be down into the 13s next week!

"Never, never, never, never give up." Winston Churchill

Can I join? Lost 4.5lb this week taking me to 14stone 12.5lb! Hoping to fly through though as no christmas excuses for a gain hehe x

Can I join u, im 14st 8 and need a bit of encouragement feels like im miles from my target lol. Hoping it comes off fairly quick :) xx

Gutted had a gain this week of 2lbs! I've been really ill with a stomach bug I have not eaten properly for 5 days and still gained!!

Gutted had a gain this week of 2lbs! I've been really ill with a stomach bug I have not eaten properly for 5 days and still gained!!

Urgh, I know how frustrating that is..you must be really annoyed. However I'm sure there's a good explanation for it..like your body has panicked and held on to everything and I'm sure you'll have great loss next week. Just hang on in there.. it's only 7 days til you weigh in again and I bet you'll be pleasantly surprised x

Urgh, I know how frustrating that is..you must be really annoyed. However I'm sure there's a good explanation for it..like your body has panicked and held on to everything and I'm sure you'll have great loss next week. Just hang on in there.. it's only 7 days til you weigh in again and I bet you'll be pleasantly surprised x

Thanks - I'm so annoyed! Really hope I get a good loss next week else I'm going to have a breakdown

Well,still firmly here after a gain of around 4-5 lbs :-( I was ill,lost my appetite and then found it with a vengence!!! Back to it now and hope to be out off here soon xx

I lost 2lbs this week, really chuffed with that. Finally started losing again after all the maintains over the last 2 months! Have a great weekend all xx

Am hoping to join you all...I didn't see this thread before but since joining SW a couple months back, have lost 11lbs altho in between that had a massive blip and found it hard to get back on track.. my latest weigh in showed me I had put a pound on so taking me to 14st 4lbs

I am so wanting to be in the 13st bracket soon so think it will help being here with those in a similar position...

My weigh in is Thurs nights

Thanks - I'm so annoyed! Really hope I get a good loss next week else I'm going to have a breakdown
I feel the same! In my 3rd week I put on 1.5 and Im so worried I wont lose any or ill put it on again but im doing the same I did in my first 2 weeks when lost 5lbs so I dunno! I'm going to be so angry if I dont lose anything!

I feel the same! In my 3rd week I put on 1.5 and Im so worried I wont lose any or ill put it on again but im doing the same I did in my first 2 weeks when lost 5lbs so I dunno! I'm going to be so angry if I dont lose anything![/QUOTE

It might because your due on but I feel your pain it's horrible when your trying so hard but you see a gain! I'm giving it two more weeks if I don't see a loss I'm going to try another diet

hi, I have just had my second weigh in and am in the 14s now yippee not very good at these forums (not very good on computers) hopefully wont be here too long and into 13s x helen

Hi everyone,

I lost 3 lbs this week, so I'm no longer in the 14s! However, I've had a stomach bug for the last two days and haven't eaten at all. It's possible that I'll put most of this on next week.

However, I just want to say thank you to everyone for your support, and I'll see you all in the 13s thread!

Hi everyone,

I lost 3 lbs this week, so I'm no longer in the 14s! However, I've had a stomach bug for the last two days and haven't eaten at all. It's possible that I'll put most of this on next week.

However, I just want to say thank you to everyone for your support, and I'll see you all in the 13s thread!

Well done. Enjoy the 13s! Hope it won't be too many more weeks before I join you. Juat had weigh in, lost 2lbs to take me to 14st 6.5lbs so I'm over the mid point now!

Well done. Enjoy the 13s! Hope it won't be too many more weeks before I join you. Juat had weigh in, lost 2lbs to take me to 14st 6.5lbs so I'm over the mid point now!

Can't wait to see you over in the 13s! Well done on the loss!

"Never, never, never, never give up." Winston Churchill

Guys I have finally broken that 14 stone barrier, got my 1 stone award and off into the 13's now, see you all there, good luck x

Back