From 14 stone to 13 stone

Great achievement Lydia!

Thank you x

Hello! Can I join you? I got my 1.5 stone award today so I now weigh 14st 13lbs :) xxx

I lost half a pound this week. I was having a really good week right up until yesterday when I ruined it by eating a ton of chocolate brownies. Even now after all this time I still get the urge to eat like a pig the day before weigh in and I still cant work out whether its all in my head or if in fact I really am just a big piggy lol Either way a loss is a loss and i am going to get my award next friday. Nothing is going to get in my way this time :) Have a great weekend all x

Hey all, can I join in? I'm not quite into the 14's yet but I'm so close!! I'm 15st 1.5lb so fingers crossed next Friday I will be with you :)

Joining in at 14st7.5, from 15st8.5... Sorry to say it but il enjoy it even more when I get to leave this group :D :D

Hii have finally each the 14st 10 but really struggling at times

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I hit 14stone 12.5lb then missed last week and with my birthday and valentines day not stuck to plan at all. Going to make superspeed soup tomorrow and live off that hehe hopefully will undo the damage (Or some of it). Although ive not tried it before. My sister says its nice. Hope if melts my weight off hehe

Now I finally have a decent set of scales I know I am definitely in the 14s so I'd like to join in here on my journey to the 13s. I normally work in kg but I think I'm 14st5lbs.

Has a huge blowout this weekend as it was my friends engagement party last night so a lot of food and alcohol was consumed! Back on it 100% from tomorrow, I get weighed on Thursdays so I've got 4 days to try and drop a couple of pounds! Xxx

Had an odd few weeks can't seem to get my head into it 100% chocolate is creeping back into my diet far too much :( I just can't help but feel 15 syns on chocolate isn't enough! Argh wish I wasn't so addicted!

Sarah I know exactly what you mean! I'm a chocoholic and it's creeping more and more into my diet 15 syns is no sheer near enough x

Just not sure i can go back to a curly wurly a day :( I save my b choice until 8 o clock ish then have 2 hifis to try and curb my cravings but its just so difficult :( I want first week motivation back!

The first few weeks the weight just fell off me and I thought wow I'll lose this 6 stone in no time! But now it's slowed right down and I'm starting to think it's damn near impossible! Xxx

I got right down to just over 14st and have gone back up to 14st 10lb :-( So bl**dy annoyed with myself cos I can't even say I've enjoyed what I've been eating...it was all crap that I THOUGHT I wanted/needed and really didn't!!!! So,come on girls...heads up,shoulders back and let's get back on this!!! We CAN do it...and we will....13's get ready for us. We're on our way!!! :)

Please can I join....I was 15st 5, now 14st 6....just 1lb to me stone award :)

Still sulking after last night's weigh in ..put on half a pound (think its due to TOTM, as I've been on it 100%). Wouldn't mind if I'd been a bit naughty. Still, just to be sure, going to measure and write everything down this week. 14st 7 lbs but want to be 14.5 or less next week (as there's a shiny '4st' sticker with my name on it!)

Back