From 14 stone to 13 stone

Had an odd few weeks can't seem to get my head into it 100% chocolate is creeping back into my diet far too much :( I just can't help but feel 15 syns on chocolate isn't enough! Argh wish I wasn't so addicted!
Sarah I know exactly what you mean! I'm a chocoholic and it's creeping more and more into my diet 15 syns is no sheer near enough x

Hey ladies. I'm exactly the same, a chocolate addict but I have found my medicine ;-) of an evening when my chocolate demon comes out I have a highlight hot choc (2syns) and a freddo bar (5syns) I know a freddo bar is not a lot of chocolate but I've discovered a little trick! Dip the freddo into the hot chocolate, and then lick the freddo bar, the melted chocolate tastes gorgeous and makes a freddo last!! And if you have got enough syns you could have 2 Freddos + hot chocolate for 12syns! It really is gorgeous and well worth a try even just once! Xxx

Still sulking after last night's weigh in ..put on half a pound (think its due to TOTM, as I've been on it 100%). Wouldn't mind if I'd been a bit naughty. Still, just to be sure, going to measure and write everything down this week. 14st 7 lbs but want to be 14.5 or less next week (as there's a shiny '4st' sticker with my name on it!)

Wow,4st...well done!!! That's my aim pretty much but struggling so far to get the first stone off.Well,I have managed that...I just failed to keep it off :-( Another fresh start for me...:)

Hey ladies. I'm exactly the same, a chocolate addict but I have found my medicine ;-) of an evening when my chocolate demon comes out I have a highlight hot choc (2syns) and a freddo bar (5syns) I know a freddo bar is not a lot of chocolate but I've discovered a little trick! Dip the freddo into the hot chocolate, and then lick the freddo bar, the melted chocolate tastes gorgeous and makes a freddo last!! And if you have got enough syns you could have 2 Freddos + hot chocolate for 12syns! It really is gorgeous and well worth a try even just once! Xxx

thanks for that :) I do love Freddo's but they barely last 30 seconds with me haha so I will give that trick a go. I love Thursday nights cos I can have any chocolate I want after weigh in lol xxx

thanks for that :) I do love Freddo's but they barely last 30 seconds with me haha so I will give that trick a go. I love Thursday nights cos I can have any chocolate I want after weigh in lol xxx

That's what I'm like, spend the whole week eagerly awaiting post WI :) xx

I've lost a pound and a half this week, tiny bit gutted but a loss is a loss, I'm 14st 11.5lbs now. I've lost 1st 8.5lbs in 7 weeks xxx

Still sulking after last night's weigh in ..put on half a pound (think its due to TOTM, as I've been on it 100%). Wouldn't mind if I'd been a bit naughty. Still, just to be sure, going to measure and write everything down this week. 14st 7 lbs but want to be 14.5 or less next week (as there's a shiny '4st' sticker with my name on it!)
wow you are doing fantastic well done :)

WI this morning and I lost 2lb taking me to 14st 13.5lb and officially into the 14's!! :D

Weighed in at my doctors this morning at 14st 9lb. Was told my ideal weight is 10st 9lb so I am making this my target. Back in 2 weeks as my blood pressure is up so hoping to show a loss on the scales. Determined to crack it this time!!! :)

Wow,4st...well done!!! That's my aim pretty much but struggling so far to get the first stone off.Well,I have managed that...I just failed to keep it off :-( Another fresh start for me...:)

Thanks for the kind comments...sometimes we need to reflect on the positive rather than get bogged down in the negatives. I'm sure you can do it (if I can then anyone can!!)

Hi

I'm new to minimins but old to SW. I've tried the plan so many times, I've had good results but since having my baby 14 months ago, just can't get into it. I'm seriously addicted to sugar, especially chocolate. But, we're talking about number 2 now and I need to be healthier for my family as well as me. I'm 14 13 and I will succeed this time. I'm not going to group as I seriously can't find a time to suit and can't really afford online so I'm hoping to find inspiration here x

Wecome :) I'm just a touch under you at 14st 9lb with a target weight of 10st 9lb. This site is great once you work your way around it. Don't be afraid to ask any questions or even pop in for a moan if you need a little 'boost' now and again :)

Welcome to us, I'm quite to to Minimins too but can honestly say that it's FAB! Loads of help, support and advice. My friend JessyG recommend the site to me, so I joined up and have found lots of helpful ladies and gents who will offer great advice on any issue!
Hope your journey is a good one! Xx

Thank you. I'm quite excited now!
If only I can keep that chocolate/sugar addiction in check.

Think I will do a food diary and make a pact to be 100% honest, even if I'm not 100% on plan!

Back