From 14 stone to 13 stone

Your very welcome Mandy

Beachbabe, dont worry about it, you will get it next week at least it wasnt a gain

Thats the spirit, I kind of know how that feels because I got to 15st the last weigh in before Christmas and got my 5st reward but it took me until March to get into the 14's as I had been away and put on a lot of weight.

Didn't get to wave goodbye after all put half on :( hectic week so not too disheartened, but hopefully will lose 1 or more next Thursday and get to move zones!

You will get there Sarah :)

Thanks I hope so! I keep going off track jut ate all my syns before half 10 :eek: chocolate is my nemesis! :'( best do some exercise make up or it!

Lost 1lb this morning
But that does now mean I've lost 100lb so I'm thrilled with that :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

MERRGGHH If I'm not careful I'll be posting in the next zone up!

Well, since Tuesday I have been off the rails so have ended up weighing 14st 11lbs dead this morning which is probably 3 to 3.5lbs ON since my last weigh in. I refused to go to Weigh in on Thursday because I knew I'd have a gain. So, back on it this week to try and shift what I have gained and to hope for a STS overall when I get weighed on Thursday

Lost 1lb this morning
But that does now mean I've lost 100lb so I'm thrilled with that :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

BRAVO! That is amazing - well done and be proud of yourself.

You should be very please Mariavon, that is fantastic well done hun

Yo-Yo I can understand why you didn't go to class but your always better to go and get the motivation you need to get back on track plus you have to pay extra now

Tinks we are the exact same weight, we can do this together

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Tinks we are the exact same weight, we can do this together Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Deffinatly Hun. We will be in the next bracket in no time x

So excited to finally get back into this group lost 6lb this week so got here quicker than expected x

Feelling really miffed as despite a 100% day yesterday I was 0.2lbs heavier than yesterday at 14st 11.2lbs. I need to be weighing in at 14st 8lbs on Thursday to even have stayed the same! Doesn't look like that will happen.

Back