From 14 stone to 13 stone

looking forward to that already tinks, I usually weigh in on a Tuesday but Im going into hospital on Tuesday for surgery on Wednesday so weighing in tomorrow night instead

Tuppy282, that is a fantastic loss, well done

Yo-Yo, I was told once that you don't notice the weight on the scales until nearer to the end of the week so don't be weighing yourself as your only going to be torturing yourself until Thursday

Yay. 14st 9.8lbs this morning.

I'm a daily weigher but I do count my SW weigh in as my official weight x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Fingers crossed for you that you will have a loss on Thursday, mine is not looking so good this morning. While I fit into a Size 14 on Friday (yes I did buy it !!!) the scales are telling me I have a sts or even a gain (please God not a gain) and I'm weighing in this evening instead of tomorrow

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1396255564.396875.jpg

This has put a smile on my face

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Look at you Orla!! Fab dress, you're looking great!

I'm hoping to get another couple of lbs off this week, still on Red days.

Would be great if we all got to the 13 thread together!

Imagine, being on the way to 12 stone... I can't remember last time I was 12 anything :eek:

So true Niamh, it has been a while for me too to see 13st ...

My stomach is churning constantly, cant understand why two weeks in a row been 100% on plan and been up twice, this has never happened since I joined slimming world January last year

I'm going to wear the dress anyway just to try and cheer me up, one other thing I could do last night was take my wedding and engagement rings without using creams to squeeze them off so that was another little mini achievement as well

My stomach is churning constantly, cant understand why two weeks in a row been 100% on plan and been up twice, this has never happened since I joined slimming world January last year

I'm going to wear the dress anyway just to try and cheer me up, one other thing I could do last night was take my wedding and engagement rings without using creams to squeeze them off so that was another little mini achievement as well

All those small things add up, great achievements.

I must remember to look out for them if they ever go the other way again... so when things start getting a bit tight I should take action right away!

Oh Orla - don't be disheartened by the little gains, you look great in your photo and obviously you are losing inches! My wedding ring goes round and round on my finger now as it's much looser and I keep fiddling with it :)

they certainly do Niamh, if I was to think about reaching target then I would never get there as I would fall along the way, little mini goals keep us focused and very motivated

My watch is hanging off me too and I get that with my wedding rings, isnt it just the best feeling in the world

Well the good news is that I suppose I'm still in this group but if I keep going on the way I'm going I wont be much longer

I gained 2Ibs tonight and for no apparent reason. I weighed in a day early because I cant weigh in at my usual class tomorrow and maybe that has something to do with it

:cry::cry::cry:

Yessss it's going in the right direction - down to 14st 9lbs dead this morning. Quite clearly it was a lot of water that I gained last week. I'd be happy to go to weigh in on Thursday and either sts or just gain half a pound.

PS - and my waist is down to under 40" at 39. It's still really bad but it was 44" of bloat when I started :)

Well the good news is that I suppose I'm still in this group but if I keep going on the way I'm going I wont be much longer

I gained 2Ibs tonight and for no apparent reason. I weighed in a day early because I cant weigh in at my usual class tomorrow and maybe that has something to do with it

Ah that's crappy, Orla! You know what, some weeks I have to weigh in a day early and I never get the result I want. Always either up a couple of pounds, or don't get the loss I am expecting. I reckon it's that.

Oh Orla - I'm sorry it wasn't the result you wanted, I'm sure it must be weighing on a different day, chin up xx :patback:

I think so too but it is officially on my book and nothing I can do about it lets hope the surgery helps

I think so too but it is officially on my book and nothing I can do about it lets hope the surgery helps

I didn't know you were having surgery, I don't want to be indelicate and ask what you are having done, but I hope it's not too serious, when are you going in?

Mandy I'm having surgery to remove my left ovary so that my right side gets complete control to ovulate as I have no Fallopian tube on my left side and my ovary is not in the right place and also I'm having ovarian drilling done as well as I have pcos and this basically hopefully will help me to conceive

Oh Orla it's easy for us to say "don't be disappointed, our bodies are funny things" but we are all miffed when it happens. I'm going to tell you to shout at the wall "IT'S NOT FAIR" or kick the hoover - there, do you feel better now? It makes me feel better LOL.

So, I was back down to 14st 9lbs dead this morning, which is good, but unfortunately I was up to 14st 12.8lbs by the time I got home. I can't even begin to wager what Thursday evening's weigh in will bring!

14st is my bogey-zone-stone and I want it gone ASAP. I want to get back down to 13st 10lbs which is what I weighed in November 2012 when I started my previous job. Then I piled on a stone in 12 months, and then piled on another half a stone between late November and late December, so all I am doing at the moment is losing the weight that I put on in my previous job.

Hello All. Finally with a loss of 3lbs I finally get into 14s! Hello to all, old and new x

Back