From 14 stone to 13 stone

Well done Anju! Great loss x

OMG I'm so happy for you my dear was thinking of you all day so happy your here with us now

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

BAH - 14st 9lbs again this morning - it is just not shifting. I'll be glad when I've got weigh-in and this weekend out of the way and I can crack on with no more distractions.

Definitely here for another week!!! My daughter is moving out this weekend and I'm struggling. Going to miss her so much,plus been helping her get sorted so I'm all over the place...like my eating :-( 14st 2lb this morning, 2lb up on last week.

14st 8.6lbs today and official weigh in is tonight.

Last official weigh in was 2 weeks ago at 14st 10.5 and I usually gain 2.5 to 3lbs through the day so looking like a pound gain tonight. This is from having five days off out of 14!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm beginning to think the 14st category is the hardest one to get out of

Definitely here for another week!!! My daughter is moving out this weekend and I'm struggling. Going to miss her so much,plus been helping her get sorted so I'm all over the place...like my eating :-( 14st 2lb this morning, 2lb up on last week.

Oh goodness - I get annoyed with my daughter all the time, but if she left home I know I'd feel exactly the same :bighug:

Beachbabe, recently I had surgery and all I wanted was my mammy no offence to DH but a mother daughter bond is unbreakable so it is natural to feel teary about her moving out just remember she is probably feeling the same and you need to try and see her impromptu chin up Hun we are here too whenever you need us

Beachbabe, recently I had surgery and all I wanted was my mammy no offence to DH but a mother daughter bond is unbreakable so it is natural to feel teary about her moving out just remember she is probably feeling the same and you need to try and see her impromptu chin up Hun we are here too whenever you need us

Thankyou Orla. She is my only child so I am facing empty nest syndrome too!!! I know she will miss me as well but she is excited about the move so that makes me happy :)

Just had official weigh in tonight and have stayed the same (woo) which I am chuffed about as I was expecting a gain.

The premises where our group was held has gone bust. She was phoned and told to come and collect all her SW stuff or the bailiffs would take it! A local pub came to our rescue and said she could hold the group there tonight at short notice but it's not ideal, too small for starters, and it was just a weigh and pay not an actual group. Poor lass was genuinely gutted as last premises were ideal as she had storage,

Those last few pesky pounds! Need to lose 1.5lb hopefully will do it by next Thursday!!

In other news I got young slimmer of the year 2014 tonight :D

Orla, we said that about the 15 stone category! It felt like we were in there with for years!

Still 10lb to go for me. Sucess express week. Lost 2lb since Wednesday already so im on it. 100% week!

Back