From 14 stone to 13 stone

3lb loss this morning, 14.4, :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah I know I said that and I just hope it wont be so long for both of us but then again we can look back and think we made it even though it was a major struggle. I have 12.5Ibs to lose to get out of the 14st range and right now it seems a major battle especially after surgery as I'm getting no body magic this week at all but I think I might be okay. While in hospital I did go over my syns on Tuesday but I considered that my treat day and I was fasting on Wednesday but I did go over my syns on Thursday as I ate cereal, toast, butter, marmalade and my mother left some of those cereal bars for me to eat and I ate both of them (didn't even check how many syns but they were peanut ones so I imagine they are very high) but once I got home I have 100% on track and I think the fact that I was fasting on Wednesday compensated for Thursday. I'm going back on Tuesday but not sure will I be weighing in it depends on what I weigh myself that morning, no way am I going to up three weeks in a row even though I know I haven't been 100% on plan

Hello all.

Had 3 days off plan due to being in London meeting friends and then having yesterday off work to recover. I'd weighed in on Saturday morning at 14st 6.8lbs which was the lightest I had been but this morning I was up to 14st 10.2lbs which is a massive gain! I hope it's water - need to try and be as good as possible in time for Thursday's weigh in.

Hope it is just water for you, yo-yo. Try to concentrate on super speed foods, just in case x

Hi everyone, well after two weeks in a row with a gain I came back on winning form and was down 5.5 Ibs tonight and I got my 5.5st award too, I'm super happy so only another 7 pounds and I'm in the 13st category :eek:

WOW Orla. Amazing result! Bet you were surprised by that one. And your 5 1/2 stone award too.that is brilliant. That one was a special one for me as I kept sticking and it took me 3 months to get it, so I was over the moon too.

What did you do differently last week to the weeks before?

Anju, I have been having a mixed sort of three weeks where I stuck to plan the and gained twice and then I wasn't 100% on plan as I was in hospital but lost 5.5Ibs, I reckon yesterday made up for the two weeks where I was good and yet had a gain on both weeks and that was due to all the stress and worry I went through before I went in to hospital and I reckon all that energy was released, that is the only logical explanation

Hi Orla, thought it may be the catch up loss you so rightly deserved over the past few weeks. Maybe your body and mind decided it wanted to hold on it as you were going into hospital just in case? Who knows! I've given up second guessing. I had one day off plan and was sure I would show a gain and lost 1.5! Will just have to be careful that doesn't catch me up soon x

cough drop... Wow you are so close. By entering the 13s it would feel so much closer to your 12 stone goal as well. Good luck x

Anju, I think that is exactly it, I was so stressed out and worried that I may have to have open surgery (thankfully I didn't need that) and my consultant said to me last week that this is what is happening, my body is all tensed up and that is why I gained, she reassured me that was the case and then when I got up on the scales last Tuesday I knew she was right (do you know your hesitant until you see the weight on the scales).

I have half a stone to lose to get into the 13's but totm is due this week so I'm not sure will I have any big loss like that and I also went out for a meal last night and went slightly over my syns but back on track again today.

Niamh, I'm thinking the same as Anju, my 12st target will be 1st something when I get into the 13's (hope you understand what I'm saying) gosh you must be getting excited at this stage and by the way I'm not celebrating Easter until the Tuesday after as I want a loss then and then I will pig out on chocolate (himself has been told what I like !!!)

Totally understand what you mean!

Hoping for a good loss this week, I've nothing on this weekend so there is nothing getting in my way food-wise. Have a few mini goals now

5.5 lbs for my easter target (do NOT expect to get this)
4 lbs for my 2.5 stone award (would LOVE to get this)
1 lb for 13 something.... Better bloody get this!

I don't really eat chocolate anyway, but asked for a Lindt bunny. They are full of syns, but it'll last me ages, and I'll have a house full of people to eat bits of him.

IT'S TIME! Lost 2lb last night taking me to 13stone 13.5lb ! So its a goodbye from me ladies! Hope to see you soon and hopefully I will never return! Xxx

Back