From 14 stone to 13 stone

YAY!!!! Glad to see the back of you ;) Hopefully I'll be hot on your tail on Wed.

IT'S TIME! Lost 2lb last night taking me to 13stone 13.5lb ! So its a goodbye from me ladies! Hope to see you soon and hopefully I will never return! Xxx

That's brilliant , hopefully we will all be joining you soon xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you everyone! I will tie a rope around your waist and drag you along too! See you soon xx

Good luck sarah delighted for you I have a bit to go to join you but hopefully it won't be long

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

For my official weigh in this week I stayed the same, again, for the third week in a row which was good as I have had a lot of social events lately but it's frustrating because I want to lose the weight too. So official weight is still 14st 10.5lbs.

For my unofficial weigh in I have been in the 14st 7's for the third day in a row. This time last week I had got into the 14st 6's. GRRR why does it go on so quickly but comes off so slowly?

Oh my god I'm going the wrong way , gained 2lb back up to 14.6, totally gutted :(

Unofficial weigh-in, 14st 7's again, fourth day in a row.

I'm feeling really fed up. I'm in my 15th week now and have lost 20lbs. That doesn't sound too bad except I lost 13 of those in my first 4 weeks. So I've only managed to lose 7lbs in 10 weeks. I've also had 3 sts and 2 gains in those 10 weeks. I wish I were one of those people who can lose it quickly.

Unofficial weigh-in, 14st 7's again, fourth day in a row.

I'm feeling really fed up. I'm in my 15th week now and have lost 20lbs. That doesn't sound too bad except I lost 13 of those in my first 4 weeks. So I've only managed to lose 7lbs in 10 weeks. I've also had 3 sts and 2 gains in those 10 weeks. I wish I were one of those people who can lose it quickly.

The slower you lose it the more likely you are to keep it off. I had 7weeks and over those 7weeks I lost half a lb. A few gains counter balanced by losses. Keep at it. Its coming off... just slowly. We'll get there x

Hi guys, was my 40th birthday on Friday. Thought I would share a photo of my progress so far...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    380.4 KB · Views: 31
You look amazing , what a difference xx
And belated 40th birthday wishes xxx

thank you. Family were in total shock when they compared the before and after pics. Had a wonderful birthday x

OMG right from the moment I met you here I had a feeling we were very alike now I know we are, I was 40 last year, we have lost "almost" the same amount of weight (your a good bit ahead of me though) and we are in the same stone category.

You look fabulous, what a transformation Anju, keep it up and I hope we stay in the same category all the way down to our target

Thanks Orla. I know what you mean, we both have a lot in common. Am expecting a gain tomorrow, but I deserve it. Got my party this weekend, then it's back on plan for me.
How are you getting on?

I'm not too bad, was off plan one day on Wednesday as our consultant brought her social teams out for a meal, it was her birthday and also a way of thanking us for what we do but I didn't go mad so I should be okay tomorrow fingers crossed, other than that I was 100% on plan

Your entitled to forget about slimming world that day and enjoy yourself, I did last year and yet the following week I think I was down 2Ibs and I got my 3st award so you never know

Back