From 14 stone to 13 stone

I'm not too bad, was off plan one day on Wednesday as our consultant brought her social teams out for a meal, it was her birthday and also a way of thanking us for what we do but I didn't go mad so I should be okay tomorrow fingers crossed, other than that I was 100% on plan

Your entitled to forget about slimming world that day and enjoy yourself, I did last year and yet the following week I think I was down 2Ibs and I got my 3st award so you never know

Hi Orla!! I was off plan all week last week as we were on holiday and I just thought 'What the heck!' Nice to be back with my Mins friends and back on plan xx

Hooray - finally some shift downwards in weight, down to 14st 6's this morning, and 14st 9lbs when I got in from work just now. I'd be happy with that at weigh-in but I'd like more (wouldn't we all)

I feel like I've been in the 14's for years lol. I put half a pound on last week so I'm now 14st 5lb. Hoping to get 2lbs off this week! Xxx

I forgot that I was planning to get into 13s this week when I was out wining and dining again this weekend. Bummer! Not sure how I am going to get on at weigh-in on Wed

Great to see you again Mandy, hope you had a lovely holiday, my surgery was almost two weeks ago and it went well thankfully but I got a bit of a setback (I will PM you about it)

Yo-yo dieter, I couldn't be weighing myself every day that would just drive me mad but I agree about wanting to lose a lot more than we usually lose but this plan is better slow and stay off than off fast and then put the weight back on again

Tomorrow is weigh in day and Im not sure about this, my own scales says Im up a bit (I weigh myself Monday and Tuesday morning) but I have developed the attitude that I don't care anymore, at this stage I reckon it is going to be doing this a lot but I will stick to plan and try and relax a bit, as I said to someone before I have lost more weight than what I have to lose to get to target

Great to see you again Mandy, hope you had a lovely holiday, my surgery was almost two weeks ago and it went well thankfully but I got a bit of a setback (I will PM you about it)

Yo-yo dieter, I couldn't be weighing myself every day that would just drive me mad but I agree about wanting to lose a lot more than we usually lose but this plan is better slow and stay off than off fast and then put the weight back on again

Tomorrow is weigh in day and Im not sure about this, my own scales says Im up a bit (I weigh myself Monday and Tuesday morning) but I have developed the attitude that I don't care anymore, at this stage I reckon it is going to be doing this a lot but I will stick to plan and try and relax a bit, as I said to someone before I have lost more weight than what I have to lose to get to target

Hi Orla!, I'm glad the surgery went well, sorry you had a setback though. I love your attitude to WI, I feel the same way, I know I'm heading in the right direction overall so the odd small increase, (esp. when you have had a distraction like surgery or a holiday) doesn't really matter :)

Well my house scales are sitting at 14st 1, which is what they were last week while W/I scales were 14st 0.5.

So I am looking at a STS though I don't 100% trust my home scales. They don't always tally with the proper ones.

* week so I am cranky, bloated and have the sorest stomach. I am craving salty food, so trying to ignore that by drinking gallons of water that I don't particularly want :mad:

Well my house scales are sitting at 14st 1, which is what they were last week while W/I scales were 14st 0.5.

So I am looking at a STS though I don't 100% trust my home scales. They don't always tally with the proper ones.

* week so I am cranky, bloated and have the sorest stomach. I am craving salty food, so trying to ignore that by drinking gallons of water that I don't particularly want :mad:

I hope you have a nice surprise at WI, even if you do STS due to it being * week, next week you should see a good loss :) ( I'm awful about drinking water, I hate it!!)

I hate the number 14!!!!!!! Currently 14.9. Weigh day tomorrow. Hoping for a good loss. Need my 2stone award at least which will be 2lb loss. Been in this group for too long. I've got a hen do at end of may and determined to be 3 stone lighter by then so 13.7 is my goal. Need to get this weightloss moving faster. Yes slow and steady is good but up and down is not hehe x

Was up 1.5Ibs so my scales were telling the truth, I think myself it is lack of not getting out walking so I need to get that back in order this week. I have the ingredients for the soup so I want to make that tomorrow and get back into my old habits again

Mandy, sorry I never got a chance to PM you but I will do in the next day or two

I've been so good this week & now my scales are telling me I'm heavier I wanna cry! I want to lose another stone before the end of August (my birthday) but it just seems impossible at the moment :( xxx

Was up 1.5Ibs so my scales were telling the truth, I think myself it is lack of not getting out walking so I need to get that back in order this week. I have the ingredients for the soup so I want to make that tomorrow and get back into my old habits again

Mandy, sorry I never got a chance to PM you but I will do in the next day or two

No probs Orla, sorry your WI didn't go well, exercise does make a difference but our bodies are very odd sometimes aren't they? I was away last week and ate whatever I fancied, did a lot of walking and when I had a sneaky peek at the scales they showed a 3lb gain which I was happy with, I've been back on plan since the weekend but with less exercise and 2 of those pounds have gone already! I don't understand why sometimes exercise is reflected in the scales and sometimes it isn't. Chin up :eek: next week you'll have a good loss I'm sure xx

I've been so good this week & now my scales are telling me I'm heavier I wanna cry! I want to lose another stone before the end of August (my birthday) but it just seems impossible at the moment :( xxx

Oh Fitylou - don't cry :hug99: I'm sure that stone will be gone by August. Out of interest when is your birthday? Mine is 21st August xx

Oh Fitylou - don't cry :hug99: I'm sure that stone will be gone by August. Out of interest when is your birthday? Mine is 21st August xx

Pit feels like my body has just given up on me lol. Mines the 29th :) xxx

3lb off taking me to 14stone 6lb and giving me my two stone award, slimmer of the week and past my interim target! Whoop. Ill be outta here soon!

Back