From 14 stone to 13 stone

I hate my body and my body hates me.

Back in the 14 7's this morning for no apparent reason and 14st 11.5lbs when I got home from work - how the hell can I put on 4lbs in a day? It'd better shift tomorrow or I'm packing in SW.

Your bound to gain through the day! Dont get caught up on that. Weigh yourself weekly on a morning and then any water fluctuations wont show x

Still here! Up 0.5 today.

Thanks Mandy, it's not too much of a gain, I think I can live with it!

Hoping to get it off next week, but at the same time I realise this weekend is going to be hard work!

Back in 14st 6's and weigh in tonight. It's looking at being a 2lb loss. I'm off work until 28th April now, so I wont be having heavy lunches and snacking all day like I do at work BUT I am off out for a pizza hut lunch next Wednesday so thursday's weigh in might not show any benefit.

I went to the early class weigh in as I am off work this week and was delighted with a good loss. I got my 1.5 stone award and also my 10% award and my official weight is 14st 7lbs. At the beginning of January when she told me what my 10% target was, I thought "never, not in a million years will I stick to this diet for that long to lose that amount" so now it's happened, I feel like I have really achieved something even if it has taken me 3.5 months to get it.

I hope to be in the 13's by 22nd May, which is 5 weeks away.

Bang on 3st to lose now

That is fantastic Yo-yo, well done you and I can relate to this as I got mine when I lost 2st and felt I really was doing something to help with my health

Keep it up and hopefully you will make your next mini target by then :clap:

Thanks Orla.

Your welcome and well done

YESSSSSSSSS - lightest so far yet, down into the 14st 5's this morning!!!!

fantastic Mandy, keep it up, Im one behind you

WooHoo

Only lasted in the 14st 5's for a day and was in the 14st 4's this morning

AND I am going to have to send a top back to ASOS (size 16) because it's far too big.

Yesterday's entry into the 14st 4's wasn't a fluke after all as I am in them again this morning :-D

2lb off this morning , that's last weeks gain gone so I'm happy back to 14st 4 lb, Closer to them 13's Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Weigh in on Tuesday and I have been having the super free a lot so hoping to lose the weight I put on last week and maybe a little more, fingers crossed I'm getting near to the 13's

Back