From 14 stone to 13 stone

Not too sure at the moment, was up on my scales this morning and while it is less than last week still it is not back to where I was when I got my 5.5st reward so I will check again tomorrow and see what the scales say

Still in the 14st 4's this morning, third day running...including today 4 full days until official weigh in

missmatilda, that is a very reasonable mini goal and you could get there before then, I'm currently at 14st 8Ibs but weigh in is this evening and the scales are looking a little more favourably to me so fingers crossed I will get back my 5.5st reward tonight, all I need is 1Ib

YESSSSSSS dropped into the next pound down bracket this morning, into the 14st 3's. The 13's are within sight :-D

Although I do have a meal out at Pizza Hut tomorrow lunchtime so perhaps I'll be back up to 14st 4...

Thanks Mandy, I'm totally petrified and I'm waiting on a call this afternoon that might mean the end of our fertility treatment so I just want to relax and not think about it as often this has an effect on the scales

Niamh and Mandy, I'm not too bad, thanks I appreciate that

Orla, Fingers crossed for good news on the phone call and the 1lb loss. Will be weighing into day to see what the 2 weeks of celebrations have done to my weight :eek:

YESSSSSSS dropped into the next pound down bracket this morning, into the 14st 3's. The 13's are within sight :-D Although I do have a meal out at Pizza Hut tomorrow lunchtime so perhaps I'll be back up to 14st 4...

So close. You will do it. Love Pizza Hut x

Well I got up on the scales tonight and I was down half a pound but it was jumping that much I felt that that weight loss wasn't a true reflection of all the hard work I did so I got up again and thankfully I got up on the scales and was down 1Ib and I got back my 5.5st again yayyy

Very happy with this and just one more thing I want to thank those who have been such good support to me, today has been difficult and at times like this I really needed someone to talk to, I'm not going to name names but you know who you are

Orla, well done you! 5 and half stone - that is absolutely awesome!

p.s. Here if you need me x

Well done to all of you who have lost weight at your official weigh-ins. Mine is tomorrow.

But today my morning weigh-in still has me in the 14st 3's.

Pizza Hut for lunch today. I cannot believe how many syns one slice of pizza is! I'm going to try and limit myself to 4 (36 syns) and then have unlimited free salad. At least the colleagues I am meeting are at work so won't be out all afternoon. the last time I was there, I ate 9 slices of pizza and was there nearly two hours!

Well I got up on the scales tonight and I was down half a pound but it was jumping that much I felt that that weight loss wasn't a true reflection of all the hard work I did so I got up again and thankfully I got up on the scales and was down 1Ib and I got back my 5.5st again yayyy

Very happy with this and just one more thing I want to thank those who have been such good support to me, today has been difficult and at times like this I really needed someone to talk to, I'm not going to name names but you know who you are

Well done Orla! 5.5 stone is a wonderful achievement! :D

thanks very much all, I really wanted that back even though it is never taken off you but for me I wanted it back and I got a call today so all is good (Anju I will PM you today at some stage)

Yo-yo I couldn't do that but if it was pre arranged then I suppose you can flexi syn and not go over it for the rest of the week, good luck tomorrow with your weigh in

Back