From 14 stone to 13 stone

thanks very much all, I really wanted that back even though it is never taken off you but for me I wanted it back and I got a call today so all is good (Anju I will PM you today at some stage)

Yo-yo I couldn't do that but if it was pre arranged then I suppose you can flexi syn and not go over it for the rest of the week, good luck tomorrow with your weigh in

I hope the call was good news Orla xx

14 stone 4lb. The bridge is in site ready for me to cross into a new group. Hopefully will be in 13s in 3 weeks x

Well done Natalie, if only I could be as close as you now

Well done Natalie, if only I could be as close as you now

You'll get there! It feels like its taken me forever! The end is in site now and being patient has been worth it x

14st 3.5lb today... 4lbs until I get in the 13's!!!

Thanks Natalie, I'm hoping to be in the 13's sometime next month, I need to lose 7.5Ibs, I had been 14st 6.5Ibs so I was on the lower side of the 14's but due to the gain last week I went to 14 8 and now I'm 14 7 so hopefully I might have a big loss this week and hope I get closer to the 13's fingers crossed

Harry Ru, that is fantastic, it is all going the right way so you should get there soon enough and then wave goodbye to all of us here, lets hope I wont be long before I follow you

Not 100% sure what I weigh!

Started w/i from home yesterday as my group has closed down. So my new "start weight" is 14st 3lbs. I'm going to go by my house scales from now on, so hoping that after this week they'll be accurate.

Not 100% sure what I weigh! Started w/i from home yesterday as my group has closed down. So my new "start weight" is 14st 3lbs. I'm going to go by my house scales from now on, so hoping that after this week they'll be accurate.
Oh that's a shame about your group,
They should be accurate after one week , if they are showing different to your group wi , this is your starting point any change from then on can be monitored , I know what I mean it just doesn't seem to be sounding right , hope you know what I mean lol xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yes, I know exactly what you mean :D

This week they aren't showing the same as SW would, and in the future if I hop on SW scales they'll prob not match up either. BUT I'll be able to see how much I am losing each week. So when I get to 13.3 on house scales I'll have a stone off, even though on SW scales it might show that I am 13.5 or whatever.

My explaining is making this more confusing!

Trust me, when I get to goal, I won't give too much thought to which scales are most accurate ;)

I understand what both of ye are saying, Niamh can I ask did you compare what your scales tells you and what SW scales stated and what time did you have a weigh in, apparently if you weigh yourself in the morning and then were weighed in the evening there could be a 5Ib difference, of course it depends on how much activity you did and what you ate throughout the day

Hi Orla

I've compared them before, w/i at both home and group around same time, same clothes etc. They vary by a lb or 2, nothing too drastic.

That is brilliant, you will soon be leaving us here Niamh

Keep plugging away at it and you will get out of this stone zone soon hun

WOOHOO - my unofficial weigh-in this morning was in the 14st 3's. However I have been unwell today so haven't been able to face eating therefore I haven't got any big meals sitting there waiting for weigh in, so my official weigh-in at 3.30pm was 14st 4 on the nose, which is a 3lbs loss since last week and 26.5lbs in total, just 1.5 more pounds to get to my two stone.

She's also asked for volunteers for the social team so I have put my name down for that. However I noticed about 3 other people putting their names down too so maybe she'll have enough.

So I'm down to "2 stone something" to my initial target of 11.5 stones now instead of the "3 stone something" and the "4 stone something" that it was when I started :-D

Yo-yo that is fantastic, well done on your loss, your getting closer to the 13's now and hopefully soon we all will, well done

I'm on the social team for the class I attend and I just love it, fingers crossed you will get there too

Well done

Into the 14st 2's for my unofficial morning weigh-in but as I have got the trots summat rotten and have done since yesterday, it is possible it's all water loss.

Back up to 14st 3lb after getting to 14st dead on. Must be the 3rd time I've done this...I'm beginning to think there's an invisible force field around the 13st zone just bouncing me off and back up the 14's...!!! Or it could be wine... Ok,back on it now,my bikini needs me lol!!! xx

beachbabetobe, keep perservering and you will get there, I find even if I stick to my syns once I have wine then I usually have a gain the following week so now I only drink wine after my weigh in on a Tuesday.

Back