From 14 stone to 13 stone

I know but I think it is worth a try, sadly where I live in Ireland it is very hard to pick up a low alcohol wine, I would buy it as I like a nice bit of wine if you know what I mean

I have to say Niamh, I never laughed so much, trying to picture us all bopping around the shop, now that would be a sight for sore eyes

Weight this morning was in the 14st 1's! My lightest yet - however - as I have had the runs, it's probably water loss so I'll not have a massive tantrum if I gain it back over the week.

I am buzzing today. It was my consultant's 30th birthday party last night and I wore a stunning dress which I haven't been able to wear since buying it last August as I haven't been able to fit into it. Anyway I decided to try it on a whim and it fit me perfectly! I got a lot of compliments and felt great. Fitting into old clothes in a smaller size beats the buzz of buying anything brand new in a bigger size :-D

Helloooo everyone!!!! :) Just joining in today at 14st 13lbs! Started off at 17 and half stone X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello!

I am now in the 14s- 14st 12.5lb to be exact! I look forward to being here for as short as time as possible ;).

Must say though it may be awhile if the last one is anything to go by! 15 stone was always my sticking point - I'd give up or plateau ... I am passed that now!!
I have three pounds to get to my 3 st award, so that's my real next goal!

I wish you all the best and congrats CURVYlicious for getting here!

Oooh I would love to be close to leaving this group next wi, I want to be in the 13's so bad xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Can I join please.... I was 14st1.5lb on my last weigh in, but am sure I will have a gain on my next weigh in on Monday... Feels like a real battle at the moment, had a real wobble over Easter :0(

Can I join please.... I was 14st1.5lb on my last weigh in, but am sure I will have a gain on my next weigh in on Monday... Feels like a real battle at the moment, had a real wobble over Easter :0(

Welcome. Draw a line under it all, ester had gone now, if you can't have a treat then, when can your u think most of us have had a downfall at Easter. You will be leaving us to the next group before you know it x

Yo-yo, that is fantastic, thrilled you got so many compliments, I know what this is like as I have been in the same situation yayyyyy

Welcome to all the new people here, it is great to see more and more people moving into this category and don't worry about what has happened in the past as tinks said, draw a line under

In the 14 1's again today which I am pleased about as I had thought now my appetite was back I might gain a bit of water weight.

Hello!

I am now in the 14s- 14st 12.5lb to be exact! I look forward to being here for as short as time as possible ;).

Must say though it may be awhile if the last one is anything to go by! 15 stone was always my sticking point - I'd give up or plateau ... I am passed that now!!
I have three pounds to get to my 3 st award, so that's my real next goal!

I wish you all the best and congrats CURVYlicious for getting here!

Thaaaaank You my lovely and congrats to you toooo for getting here!!!! :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Off to weigh in tonight, am expecting a gain after my Easter wobble... But am feeling motivated again... Just over 9 weeks to the hols so aim going to try to lose another stone by then... I will update my current weight stats tonight.. Hope I haven't done too much damage! I was so proud of my 1 stone off achievement too.

Boo! Back up to 14st 2's today but I kind of expected it now my appetite is back to normal.

Hi - I am new to SW and this group. I started today and had my first WI which was 14st 8lbs. Would love to get to know some of you and help support each other. My first target is 2 stone in 14 weeks.

Hi - I am new to SW and this group. I started today and had my first WI which was 14st 8lbs. Would love to get to know some of you and help support each other. My first target is 2 stone in 14 weeks.

Welcome :) that is definitely a possible target to start with. 2lb a week :) you'll get loads of support through here. I have. Keep us updated on your journey xxx

Welcome Lickac66, your very welcome here and I agree with Natalie, that is a very reachable target, so your a Monday weigher, there is a section here (not quite sure where) that you can post on for people who weigh on the same day and that to me is a must, I'm a Tuesday weigher (not feeling too optimistic today) and I log in and update my stats

Good luck

Welcome Lickac66, your very welcome here and I agree with Natalie, that is a very reachable target, so your a Monday weigher, there is a section here (not quite sure where) that you can post on for people who weigh on the same day and that to me is a must, I'm a Tuesday weigher (not feeling too optimistic today) and I log in and update my stats

Good luck

Hi Orla, Good luck with your WI later xx

I need more than luck Mandy, I need a miracle but your very sweet, thanks

I know why I gained but I would just love to be able to get away with it, I never do though

I'm getting up on the scales this evening and I'm not looking

Back