From 14 stone to 13 stone

Yayyy lost 2lb
Now 14.2, almost there fingerscrossed xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mandy, I sent a text to my consultant saying I'm dreading my weigh in this evening and she said to me I might be lucky but it would be a miracle, anyway I'm going to go and get weighed but wont look, dont want to be too upset

Well done mariavon, that is fantastic, next week and you will have moved on and hopefully I wont be long behind you

Mandy, I sent a text to my consultant saying I'm dreading my weigh in this evening and she said to me I might be lucky but it would be a miracle, anyway I'm going to go and get weighed but wont look, dont want to be too upset

Well - I wish you all the best, I will need a miracle to lose weight this week - I had a massive binge on Sunday :sigh:

Hopefully it won't be too bad Orla and Mandy. You know the body works in mysterious ways! Good luck x

Thanks Anju, I have to be honest I would be shocked if it works out and I get a sts but seriously it looks like I put on a few pounds, just hoping the Gods are on my side

Mandy, at least we can console each other and I will certainly draw a line under it and start afresh tomorrow morning

ARRGGHHHHHHHHH I was horrified this morning to be back up to 14st 4's. I appear to have put on 3lbs after my Thai meal out even though I had the runs really badly and can't see how I even digested any calories.

Oh well I'll just keep up with the plan.

ARRGGHHHHHHHHH I was horrified this morning to be back up to 14st 4's. I appear to have put on 3lbs after my Thai meal out even though I had the runs really badly and can't see how I even digested any calories.

Oh well I'll just keep up with the plan.

Isn't the body a strange thing!? No sense in it whatever, just keep going with the plan, it will work out in the end xx

Think I need to join a new category...from 14st back up to 15 st :-/ Been a tough couple of weeks with one thing and another. OH gets paid tomorrow so I am doing some menu plans and writing a proper shopping list. Also retrieving all my bits of excercise equipment from the loft and setting it up in my newly vacated spare room..(daughter left mummy!!!) So...here goes...another fresh start!!! :) x

Thanks for the welcome and I hope tonight's WIs went well - even those of you who were dreading it.

Today was my 2nd day on the plan and I don't think I've ever eaten so much fruit! I have done Weight Watchers lots of times over the years so I must admit it was strange when I cooked some pasta this morning for my lunch as I got the scales out ready to weigh the pasta then I remembered, no weighing! I made a load of pasta salad so I've got enough for tomorrow. I bought a loaf of wholemeal bread after work tonight and have divided it up into freezer bags and put most of it in the freezer so I don't waste it.

We keep chickens so I was really pleased to see that eggs are a free food - planning on having poached eggs, beans and toast for breakfast. Yum yum!!

Thanks for the welcome and I hope tonight's WIs went well - even those of you who were dreading it. Today was my 2nd day on the plan and I don't think I've ever eaten so much fruit! I have done Weight Watchers lots of times over the years so I must admit it was strange when I cooked some pasta this morning for my lunch as I got the scales out ready to weigh the pasta then I remembered, no weighing! I made a load of pasta salad so I've got enough for tomorrow. I bought a loaf of wholemeal bread after work tonight and have divided it up into freezer bags and put most of it in the freezer so I don't waste it. We keep chickens so I was really pleased to see that eggs are a free food - planning on having poached eggs, beans and toast for breakfast. Yum yum!!

Hiya,
Sounding like you've got great plans , well done xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sadly my scales were right, I was up 2Ibs and even though I know how I put it on just seeing your actual weight gain on scales is totally deflating and I'm gutted. On the plus size, for the next six weeks I'm taking measurements of most of my body and already I have lost inches only a week into this challenge, when it is over (bank holiday weekend in June for us Irish) I will post the difference and hopefully all will have gone down

Sadly my scales were right, I was up 2Ibs and even though I know how I put it on just seeing your actual weight gain on scales is totally deflating and I'm gutted. On the plus size, for the next six weeks I'm taking measurements of most of my body and already I have lost inches only a week into this challenge, when it is over (bank holiday weekend in June for us Irish) I will post the difference and hopefully all will have gone down

I'm sorry that you had a gain Orla, but at least you know what caused it and you are doing so well overall, we all have little blips, it's a marathon not a sprint after all, chin up lovely, I'm sure the tape measure will show some amazing results xx

Thanks Mandy, I'm completely focused today and have ate three small tubs of fruit already, I'm pure determined to lose all that weight and a lot more next week. I have to remember it is a lifestyle change and as you said it is a marathon not a sprint, thanks hun

Thanks Mandy, I'm completely focused today and have ate three small tubs of fruit already, I'm pure determined to lose all that weight and a lot more next week. I have to remember it is a lifestyle change and as you said it is a marathon not a sprint, thanks hun

You are very welcome, no doubt I will be back here looking for consolation and inspiration after my WI on Friday :rolleyes:

14.2lb getting so close. No offence but I cant wait to leave this group hehe. Hopefully in two weeks time? Hope I can take a few of you with me too. We can do this!

June bank hol is my next focus point, cos I am going to a wedding and I want to fit into a dress I already have.

We'll get there x

Hi all

I was back down to 14st 1's this morning which I was pleased about but I've been off plan today so hope it's not too bad on the scales tomorrow night. I've still got an upset stomach which I started with a week ago now. I'm getting fed up. My main symptoms are wind, cramping (discomfort more than painful) and an urge to rush to the loo (but then when I get there 'it' doesn't always happen). It's making me miserable and want to reach for the chocolate....

Loved reading the conversations here. Lost 4lbs this week. So I'll say goodbye for now at 13.12... See you in the next group soon!

Back