From 14 stone to 13 stone

Natalie, I have a bit of a while to wait as I gained 2Ibs this week but hopefully I will have a big loss next Tuesday and it will bring me ever closer to that 13st category

missmatilda, well done, have to be honest but I'm so jealous, would love to be going with you

yo-yo, good luck with your weigh in today

Hi everyone.

Joined SW for the first time yesterday with a starting weight of 14st 12.5lbs! :eek: I'm hoping I'll be able to quickly shift these 12.5lbs and move into the 13s :)

Evening all

Unofficial morning weight; 14st 2lbs.
Official weekly evening weigh in: 14st 4lbs

So very pleased with that. I'm really going to push for that 2 stone award next week, so Ideally I need to be trying to get down to 13st 13's in my morning weigh-ins to make sure that happens.

Unofficial weigh in this morning showed 13 13.5! So I'm hoping my official weigh in next Wednesday will show the 13's too! Yippee!

I also weighed myself this morning just out of curiosity... Naked weight was 13st 13 1/2.... In fact I got on and off the scales in pure amazement and disbelief has I haven't seen the 13st number for quite some time :0).

it has giving me that extra spurring on to see if I can lose an extra bit before official weigh in on Monday night... But of course I will be clothed lol :eek:)

Last edited:
best of luck everyone, I'm so far away from the 13's I just hope I can get into them this month but not sure, I so need a big loss next Tuesday

I couldnt last two weeks without either weighing myself at home or on the scales as class, fair play to you for doing this

I would have loved a sts last week, hope your happy with that Mandy :hug99:

I couldnt last two weeks without either weighing myself at home or on the scales as class, fair play to you for doing this

I would have loved a sts last week, hope your happy with that Mandy :hug99:

I decided that I was focusing too much on the numbers and not enough on all the other aspects of losing weight, clothes fitting better, feeling fitter etc, so I decided to do fortnightly WIs. I am happy with a STS as my holiday and Easter did cause me some problems staying on plan and although I only lost 2lb in April I know it will be easier to stick to SW through May and June, so I'm hoping for better losses then. That being said I have been told that scales tend to add pounds when the battery needs changing, so I may have a sneaky peek at the scales once I've changed it :D

That is exactly what I would do, I couldnt resist a sneaky peek myself. Last year April was the one month in which I gained (you can see this on my signature) so I was thrilled to be down 3Ibs this month as it was Easter and I had surgery too.

Mandy, your so right about the other aspects of losing weight, in a week my inches have gone down in several areas so I'm thriled about that, I should take a leaf out of your book

Woo - I was into the 14st 0's this morning. Next stone down is so close I can almost smell it!!!

I'm obviously guilty of being a daily weigher - no way could I go two weeks, or even one, without nipping on the scales. I find it comforting to see what is happening on a daily basis but taking my official weekly weight as the correct one. I used to be obsessed and track all the ounces as well as the stones/pounds but now I am just 'happy' with the stones & pounds and don't bother about the other numbers.

I can relate to getting up on the scales before official weigh in as I do it twice (Monday and Tuesday morning) but my official weigh in is sw scales

Your very close to the 13's would love to be there soon but I have 9.5 Ibs to lose to get into the 13's

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Those 9.5lbs will be gone by....the end of June definitely Orla, if not before.

I was in the 14st 1's again today which was up on yesterday but I was off-plan yesterday and I hadn't been for a number 2 in 2.5 days so was possibly a bit constipated. I've "been" (hooray for me) this afternoon and I'm back on plan today.

I was on the verge of leaving , last log in 6 myths ago luckily I'm still in 14-13 but a way to go now till look at dropping into 13-12 xxxx

slinky xx

It's my first WI tomorrow. I'm quite nervous about it as I usually lose really well on the first week of any diet I've done before (Weight Watchers LOADS of times, Diet Chef, Juicemaster...) but when I've been on the scales this week I can't see much of a loss. Maybe 2-3lbs - that's what I want to lose on a weekly basis. I'm worried that if I've only lost that sort of weight in the first week, then the weightloss will drop off really quickly and I'll struggle to keep myself motivated.

Please keep your fingers crossed that I have a good loss tomorrow.

It's my first WI tomorrow. I'm quite nervous about it as I usually lose really well on the first week of any diet I've done before (Weight Watchers LOADS of times, Diet Chef, Juicemaster...) but when I've been on the scales this week I can't see much of a loss. Maybe 2-3lbs - that's what I want to lose on a weekly basis. I'm worried that if I've only lost that sort of weight in the first week, then the weightloss will drop off really quickly and I'll struggle to keep myself motivated.

Please keep your fingers crossed that I have a good loss tomorrow.

I lost more in my second week than I did in my first. We all like to lose big to give our weight loss a boost but sometimes our bodies won't play ball. It all evens itself out eventually anyway.

fingers crossed

Unofficial morning weigh in is the lower end of the 14st 0's - hopefully I'll be at my goal of 13st 13's by Thursday morning weigh in to guarantee me that 2 stone award on Thursday :-D

Yayyy I'm saying bye bye , In the nicest possible way :)
I've lost 3lb this morning taking me to 13.13 ,
:) :) :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back