From 14 stone to 13 stone

Yayyy I'm saying bye bye , In the nicest possible way :)
I've lost 3lb this morning taking me to 13.13 ,
:) :) :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Congrat!!!! =) i cant wait to see that number!! =)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Congrat!!!! =) i cant wait to see that number!! =) Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks curvy ,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I really want out of this group again. Last time with sw I almost got into the 12s only 1/2lb away hoping to make it back there soon xx

Had my official weigh in tonight and am pleased to say I lost 3.5lb... So my official weight is now 14st0.5lb... I am hoping leave to the next group next week and look forward to joining those already there and to seeing you all there too :0)

Welcome Suzy, great to see you here, so happy for you

I sneaked a peek on the scales this morning and it looks like I could have a 6Ibs loss but usually when I say that it doesnt happen so here is hoping I'm right. Yo-yo, I hope you get that reward as you have been trying really hard and hopefully your hard work pays off. If I do lose this much then it is possible I may be leaving this group this month at some time.

Mariavon, so sad to see you go but delighted for you at the same time, now I really need to get my ass into gear and join you really soon

Unofficial weigh in at the top end of the 14st 0's today and I had a 30-Syn binge today (which isn't too horrific, I suppose). Had a weigh in when I got in from work and was 14st 3lbs. I'm going to try to be 100% tomorrow and Thursday and see if I can get that 2 stone award. I'll be dead angry with myself for sabotaging it if I don't get it.

Can I just ask you ladies what clothes size you are at the moment? At 16st 2lbs I was going into an 18, and my large size 16's fit snugly. If I went into a shop I would have to take a 16 and 18 into the fitting room to try (I'm 5ft 4in).

Now, at 14st 4lbs I am a universal 16 and generally if I buy a size 16 without trying on I'll be confident it fits.

I agree a universal 16 unless clingy in style/material. X

I'm a 16 on bottom now, and on top I still need a 18 on some fitted stuff cos my chest is too big

When I started I was edging towards 20-22 top and bottom

It was going into a size 18 which prompted me to start SW. All my size 16 trousers felt so tight and the buttons were popping off. Size 18 feels much more comfortable, but I hated the fact I had to buy them. I am 5' 10" and very big chested (HH cup) so only ever buy tops which have no buttons. 16s have been getting tight and rolling up showing a horrible muffin top.

First WI last night and I lost 3.5lbs. It was about what I expected based on unofficial WIs on my scales but I was hoping for a little bit more for my first week.

That's a great result, think of it as quarter of a stone... you'll have your half stone in next couple of weeks, despite being able to eat tonnes.

That's a great result, think of it as quarter of a stone... you'll have your half stone in next couple of weeks, despite being able to eat tonnes.

Ooh, yes - quarter of a stone sounds great! Thank you.

Or even better

Half of half a stone :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Was down 2Ibs, slightly disappointed with that as I was expecting more but I suppose a loss is a loss

Clothes wise Im kind various sizes depending on shops but generally a size 16 fits me on top and a size 18 or even a size 20 on bottoms but I do wear a size 14 dress from M & S

welcome SlinkyMiddy, it is great to see someone move from another stone category to a smaller one

Thank you! May I ask if anyone is a size 14 in this stone bracket, and what weight did you have to be to fit into a size 14? xx

On the subject of clothes sizes, obviously it depends on the shop you buy from, but I was generally size 16 bottoms and 14 tops when I started back on SW plan and the 16 trousers/skirts were getting tight. Now size 16 bottoms are loose and I fit in size 14's from most shops and my top half is still 14 but looser and I can get into some of my size 12 tops now. Sizings are so difficult though as we are all different shapes and even if we weigh the same and are the same height, depending on your build you will have different sizes. My aim is to be able to wear size 12/14 bottoms from anywhere and size 12 tops from any shop.

Back