From 14 stone to 13 stone

I have a 14 dress but this is a once off but I'm starting to try on some 14 tops, apparently I'm a pear shape but I'm not sure. Size 14 is tight but of course it depends on the shop

I was 14st 0.8lbs again this morning so doesn't look like there's going to be much of a difference.

So, we're all around a size 16 then. I think another stone and I'll be a size 14, so around 13st - 13st 4lbs. Of course, there is so much difference between shops (M&S were always small fitting on me whereas Tesco & Dorothy Perkins were more generous). I've got some size 14 trousers from New Look that I can't fit into yet so they're my size 14 yard stick

I have to say I would be more comfortable in a Size 18 bottoms but then again I'm supposed to be pear shaped so that would make sense then

I so agree with you on Dorothy Perkins been more generous in their sizing, I just love that shop

I am a 16 on trousers as my spare tyre is holding me back at the moment. My top half can get into a 14 that is floaty or a vest top as long as it's not fitted. So I suppose I am technically a 16 all over x

First weigh in, lost 6.5lbs! Another 6.5lbs and I'll be in the 13s! :)

Official weigh in...

13 12.5! Good bye 14's forever!!

Well done HarryRu, sorry to see you leave but look forward to talking in the next thread

Well done HarryRu. Good luck x

Sorely disappointed this morning. Most of the week I have been weighing in at 14st 0's. This morning, day of weigh-in, inexplicably up to 14st 1.8lbs. GRRRRRR. Feel like starving myself today in the vain hope I might actually lose some weight at my unofficial weigh in tonight

Try not to stress over that too much Yo-yo, last Tuesday I weighed myself the morning of my official weigh in and it looked like I was down a lot (I thought it was 6Ibs) and I was so disappointed when I only lost 2Ibs but that is the way it often happens with me so you just never know, dont let it stress you out

Let us know how you get on, hope you get your awards

I'm still with you guys.

A marvellous 2lbs off tonight which gives me my two stone award (plus half a pound) in just over 4 months. Also joined the social team and was weighing already which I loved but next week I'm going to be the less glamorous tea and coffee lady

Official weight 14st 2lbs

AND IN POUNDS I AM FINALLY BELOW 200LBS!!!!!

Littleblackcloud 6.5lb in one week fantastic weight loss well done ... Go girl!

Yo-yo dieter you are doing great.. Well done :0)

Oral... Don't be disappointed 2lb in the right direction is a great result... Just remember if you are weigh yourself naked to add a few pounds clothed (unless you go naked to weigh in class lol). You are doing great :0)

WOO BLOODY HOO

Finally done it! A day later than I had hoped but the scales this morning showed me as being in the 13st's at long last, 13st 13.8lbs to be precise. I'm so chuffed. I'm still hanging around here though until my official weigh-in on a Thursday night shows me as being in the 13's, possibly in another 2 weeks.

Yo-yo that is fantastic, well done. Last Monday and Tuesday on my own scales it showed me just on the button of 14st so I would love to be in the 13's on my own scales next week.

Diamondintherough, yes I do weigh myself naked and no I dont in class :p:p:p but my official weigh in was 14st 7Ibs but I felt I could have lost more than 2Ibs last Tuesday, I think though it was down to the fact that it was my last day of star week and often I can retain fluid on that day, we will see next week though

Well 14.12 this morning! (Also naked weigh in heehe) im.really aiming for 1 stone off in 7 weeks..!! Got a holiday away seeing family aftwr 4 years and reli would like to loose a stone by then! So more body magic and excercise and on plan with healthy eating i hope i see 13.12!! In 7 weeks!!! Xxxx Good luck n congrats to everyone else xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

*fist pumps the air*

Thanks to having nothing to eat after 1pm yesterday apart from a mugshot, a jaffa cake and 3 diet cokes, I have weighed in at 13st 12.8lbs today which is somehow a pound lighter than yesterday. Back to normal, on-plan eating today, so tomorrow will probably be a bit heavier.

Back