From 14 stone to 13 stone

i've just joined on thursday so its my 3rd day. going ok so far. looking forward to getting into the 13's. just wanted to say hi to everyone whos in the same boat :)
kat

Hi all I'm subscribing. Had good loss last year then gained it all. Restarted at 14-13.5. Tricky couple of weeks with planned food events but doing my best and then next week will be full speed ahead. Weigh on monday. I can't wait to be in the 13s!! Good luck all

13st 13.6lbs this morning so heavier than yesterday but lighter than Friday.

Welcome Katty and malamobile, it is great to see new names on here.

Good luck today malamobile, let us know how you get on with your first week, fingers crossed it will be good

Hi everyone, I'm just under 15st on my scales in the morning when naked but was a pound above at official wi last Monday. I'm subscribing but unofficially at the moment. Fairly sure I'll gain tonight.

Welcome to the group, officially or unofficially, as you see we love new members joining, good luck with weigh in tonight

Still 13st 13's.

Can not waaaaait to see 13.13 on my scales!!! Im aiming to be there by 28th June! 6 and half weeks. Really going to try my best and hope that with excercise and the healthy plan that i get there! Also got a holiday end of june too xx all the best everyone :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Welcome Katty and malamobile, it is great to see new names on here. Good luck today malamobile, let us know how you get on with your first week, fingers crossed it will be good

Hi, thanks orla. Well it was my 2 nd WI and week 1 was 1.5 loss and this week 0.5 gain. Understandable as had 2 days off as had hubby's birthday and a long planned mad hatters afternoon tea with a friend in London. I lose slowly and can't cheat even once or I'm scuppered! This week I'm really in the right frame of mind and am hoping for 2 so I'm away from the big one five & nearer the 14!

First week but down to the 14s so that makes me happy

Well done everyone on your losses, this week I'm taking a holiday as I cant face another gain (have been up and down since beginning of April) and my consultant totally understands. I will be there as I'm part of the social team and we are crowning our male of the year tonight so cant miss that but I'm not getting on the scales until next week and dont worry ladies I will be back 100% on plan tomorrow morning

Malamobile, good luck with your weigh in and hopefully you will achieve what you want this week, you have the right attitude keep it up

Well done everyone on your losses, this week I'm taking a holiday as I cant face another gain (have been up and down since beginning of April) and my consultant totally understands. I will be there as I'm part of the social team and we are crowning our male of the year tonight so cant miss that but I'm not getting on the scales until next week and dont worry ladies I will be back 100% on plan tomorrow morning

Malamobile, good luck with your weigh in and hopefully you will achieve what you want this week, you have the right attitude keep it up

I don't blame you at all for taking a break Orla - I am only WI once a fortnight now as you know - we'll find out on Friday if that was a good idea or not!!

Fingers and toes crossed for you Mandy, hopefully it is a good one, I think everyone here needs a big loss just to boost their moods

Fingers and toes crossed for you Mandy, hopefully it is a good one, I think everyone here needs a big loss just to boost their moods

Thanks honey - I've noticed a bit of a trend on the threads that I follow - a lot of people are struggling at the moment aren't they? Myself included! Pesky TOTM still hasn't arrived, which isn't unusual these days but it does make me feel a bit down and more likely to comfort eat :( However I've had two days 100% on plan and today is shaping up to be the same - so fingers and toes crossed for all of us ;)

I've been piddling around in the lower half of this zone for weeks now. Time I picked myself up,sorted myself out and got back on plan. I go away in 4 months and I really want....NEED...2 stone off as I have a case full of lovely clothes that I will be able to wear again.Fingers crossed :) xx

I've been piddling around in the lower half of this zone for weeks now. Time I picked myself up,sorted myself out and got back on plan. I go away in 4 months and I really want....NEED...2 stone off as I have a case full of lovely clothes that I will be able to wear again.Fingers crossed :) xx

You can do it - the lovely clothes are a good inspiration :)

I always say that when totm is due eat melon until it comes out of your ears and usually I wont have a gain that week it is due. My other philosophy when I'm having a difficult time is take one day at a time and it usually works for me Mandy. I have noticed too that a lot of people are struggling now.

I think we need some sort of challenge here to boost our losses, I'm part of a facebook page in Ireland and they set daily challenges and often do a six week challenge and I think something like that here would be invaluable, I think maybe something like changing one food this week for another or drinking a certain amount of water (Im useless at drinking water), what would you think of that

Back