From 14 stone to 13 stone

I always say that when totm is due eat melon until it comes out of your ears and usually I wont have a gain that week it is due. My other philosophy when I'm having a difficult time is take one day at a time and it usually works for me Mandy. I have noticed too that a lot of people are struggling now.

I think we need some sort of challenge here to boost our losses, I'm part of a facebook page in Ireland and they set daily challenges and often do a six week challenge and I think something like that here would be invaluable, I think maybe something like changing one food this week for another or drinking a certain amount of water (Im useless at drinking water), what would you think of that

I am definitely in need of more water, so I would sign up for a challenge to drink a set amount of water a day, perhaps starting next week we can do that and another challenge like adding a set amount of superfree food to one meal a day minimum?

I think that sounds brilliant and I think little is enough, start gradually and before you know it you have changed four things in a month.

Anyone want to join in then the more the merrier and I think the first one is the water intake. I will start tomorrow, even though I'm not weighing in this evening, I still think of Wednesday as the beginning of my weight loss week.

I think that sounds brilliant and I think little is enough, start gradually and before you know it you have changed four things in a month.

Anyone want to join in then the more the merrier and I think the first one is the water intake. I will start tomorrow, even though I'm not weighing in this evening, I still think of Wednesday as the beginning of my weight loss week.

Ok Orla - I'm in! How much water should we aim to drink? 1 Litre or 2?

it depends for everyone really, I'm really bad at drinking water so for me I think I will aim for 1 litre and if you drink a little water then go for 2 litres, how does that sound

it depends for everyone really, I'm really bad at drinking water so for me I think I will aim for 1 litre and if you drink a little water then go for 2 litres, how does that sound

Yep - sounds good to me, I generally have a glass of water on my desk at work and very rarely finish it in the day, it must be about 0.5L so I'll aim to drink it and refill at lunchtime, if I drink both that will be 1Ltr which is fine to start. I'm going to start tomorrow too :)

Good on you Mandy, let the challenge begin

Now does anyone else want to take part, this has really helped with a lot of people on a facebook page in Ireland

BOO HOO HOO

Car repairs that we'd been quoted £500 for, which is bad enough, actually ended up costing £700 which sent me spiralling into despair last night and face first into a box od Dairy Milk which I had been given as a thankyou gift. I scoffed my way through most of the top layer but luckily "came to my senses" (HAH) by thrusting the rest of the box at DS1 and telling him to eat / hide / destroy them before I could make a start on the bottom layer. .... there are 22 chocs in a layer x 3.5 syns = 77 syns OUCH plus the 15 normal ones I had too. I don't do things by half.

Then my normal daily morning weigh in had me weighing in at 14st 0's so I was devvoed about that. Do I get back on track? Do I chuff. At the first sign of home baked goodies I'm first in the queue! 30 syns (guesstimated) already and I haven't even had my evening meal.

I could kick myself for sabotaging my plan.

IM in for the water challenge. 1l for how long?

My scales are showing yet another gain of 3lbs this week and I only had one meal off plan! So peed off at the moment. I know it's TOTM, but still I had a huge gain last week as well!

Yay after an evening of iron willpower I'm back in the 13st 13's after yesterdays blip.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi

Could I join you please. I am currently in the 14's and would love to be into the 13's by the time I go on holiday in 7 weeks time. I have been bouncing back and forth between 14st 7 and 14st for the past 4 months having followed calorie counting but I just don't have the time to do the counting all the time. I did Slimming World years ago when I had my first son and it worked well so now back to loose the excess from having my second son three years ago.

I like the idea of upping my water intake so will aim to have 2l a day.

Hi

Could I join you please. I am currently in the 14's and would love to be into the 13's by the time I go on holiday in 7 weeks time. I have been bouncing back and forth between 14st 7 and 14st for the past 4 months having followed calorie counting but I just don't have the time to do the counting all the time. I did Slimming World years ago when I had my first son and it worked well so now back to loose the excess from having my second son three years ago.

I like the idea of upping my water intake so will aim to have 2l a day.

Morning and welcome - lots of us signing up for the water challenge! I've made a start on my first 500ml :D

IM in for the water challenge. 1l for how long?

My scales are showing yet another gain of 3lbs this week and I only had one meal off plan! So peed off at the moment. I know it's TOTM, but still I had a huge gain last week as well!

I'm going to do the challenge for a week at first I think Anju, although I may spend it all in the loo - I've been 5 times today already and I've only had 0.75L so far!!

I'm going to do the challenge for a week at first I think Anju, although I may spend it all in the loo - I've been 5 times today already and I've only had 0.75L so far!!

Managed 2l today with no added sugar squash. Can't stop weeing! Aiming to get it drunk early in the day so I don't spend all night back and forth to the loo! Day 1 complete.

Back