From 14 stone to 13 stone

I love pink grapefruit squash, so refreshing. Found drinking so much water meant I didn't feel hungry x

2.5lb on for me! That is over two weeks of just binging! 14stone 4.5lb now! Back in track this week. Can't get to group Wednesday with work but ill be in the week after hopefully getting my 2.5stone and leaving this group!

Hi all, got a good bit to lose but cant wait to get to 13st (14 st 12 at the mo). Was last 13 st in Jan 2012 when I went shopping for my wedding dress unfortunately I didn't stay that weight (or lose as I had intended) and here I am nearly two stone later!! 13 would be a good start! !

Hi all

I managed to do 1ltre yesterday of water and have been going for a wee so often it's untrue. I have been like this since Sunday when I started SW so the extra water is making it even more frequent lol.

Trying for another litre today.

Ok yesterday was very tricky as I was stuck at an event and couldn't get away to even eat my lunch so today I go for it!

I litre of water drunk yesterday and I'm getting very familiar with the ladies loo at work :rolleyes: I just hope it's worth it, I did feel less hungry yesterday and I feel a bit more alert today.

Luckily for me, I'm a toilet attendant so I have easy access and don't have to keep doing a disappearing act!!!

Official weigh in: stayed the same at 14st 2lbs at official weigh in.

In typical yo-yo-dieter-weigh-day fashion I had weighed in at 14st 0's again this morning. Grr

Pleased really cos have been way over syns the past week so glad not to have gained

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
Managed 2l today! Back and forth to loo all day again! Have felt quite full, couldn't even drink a can of diet coke as didn't have enough room in my tummy for it! Here's hoping for a good loss this week. How's everyone else getting on?

Managed 2l today! Back and forth to loo all day again! Have felt quite full, couldn't even drink a can of diet coke as didn't have enough room in my tummy for it! Here's hoping for a good loss this week. How's everyone else getting on?

Was aiming for 1.5 today but have done at least 2 plus diet coke....thirsty day today lol!!! :) x

I know I'm late in but going to join the water challenge tomorrow, will aim for 1l

Done another litre today. Hoping to do a litre for a week or two and then start upping it again.

Reckon I did 1.5 plus 3 decaff coffees. Mostly water but also lovely nas pineapple and coconut squash from asda. Yummy. Feel really full which is great. Tomorrow I do it all over again - carpet from my office to loo getting worn - considering a commode

3lbs off - taking me to 14st 9 and half pounds =) 10 more lbs for my first real target of hitting 14st for my trip away in 6 weeks!! X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
Back