From 14 stone to 13 stone

Well - everyone seems to be doing really well on the water challenge. I managed at least 1L yesterday and the trips to the loo are getting fewer, so I reckon my body is getting used to it. I had my WI this morning and STS, I'm happy with that as I had two really bad weekends in a row were I was completely off plan and ate loads of junk, so I think the water challenge and staying on plan all week has stopped me from gaining :D

Well,not sure if it's the water challenge or getting back on track but today I'm around 3lbs lighter :)
Refused to look at the scales properly whilst I was gaining but reckon it was hovering at around 14st 5lb. Going to buy myself some new digital scales today so who knows,my weight might be totally different to what my old mechanical ones are telling me...please don't make me heavier!!! Anyway,on with the water challenge. 2l for me. Happy Friday everyone :-D

Didn't get a chance to drink much water today as so busy at work:( Now on the old grape falling down water so not sure I can count that in - although it is fluid :D

Back on track tomorrow.

Didn't get a chance to drink much water today as so busy at work:( Now on the old grape falling down water so not sure I can count that in - although it is fluid :D

Back on track tomorrow.

Oohh...I love the old grape falling down water!!! Being good tonite but have allowed for some tomorrow. Enjoy :) x

Managed my 1l today, going to try over the weekend, that's when I get stuck into the fizzy drinks

Managed 3l today. Mainly as I went to spin and took 2 bottles with me. Been on the loo every 15 mins as a result! Well done everyone x

Hi all I haven't been on a while but took three days off as the weather is lovely in Ireland and got loads done in the house (yes lots of body magic got done) I actually got on the scales so didnt take a holiday and boy was I glad as I actually sts was thrilled

I have actually stuck to the daily challenge but instead drinking 2 litres of water instead of 1 litre

Sorry I haven't been on a few days and my laptop is broken at moment so using my phone to post

Hope everyone is doing really well

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Mandy thanks for the message, hope you got my reply, it feels good when someone tells you they missed you, your very kind thank you

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi ladies! I'm hoping to join you guys this week. Last Sunday I weighed in at 15st 2lbs. It was star week and only lost 1lb but this week is looking more promising. :) Weigh in tomorrow so will know for deffo then! Looking forward to joining you!

Good luck!

I was back down to 13st 13's again this morning, at last, should be heading for a loss again this week.

Back