From 14 stone to 13 stone

YAY 13st 12's this morning. If I can get into the 11's by Thursday morning there is a fighting chance I could be under 14st by the official evening weigh-in.

Hi all ive subscribed to this thread as i hope to hit the 14 something on friday and would like to join you all as my mini target is to get to 13st.

Feeling so low today.. 14st 10lbs and just desperatley want to be just out of 14's by end of june ...sigh...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

WI this morning and lost 5lb. First week so happy with the biggish loss. Now 5.5lbs to go to be 13st 13.5 so trying to do that by 1st June (two weigh ins left) so fingers crossed. Drinking more water and managed to do my 1lt yesterday and well on to 1litre today. Have meal planned lunches for next week just need to sort dinners and that's me planned out.

Hi all, have still managed to drink 2 litres of water every day and had a sneak peek on the scales and I'm sorry I did as it looks like I have a gain, maybe last weeks naughtiness is coming back to bite me in the butt, hope not as I have been 100% on plan and I'm going to Dublin this Saturday to meet with other Irish ladies who are in sw as well and I got a sneak peek at the menu, all I can say is OMG loads of syns

Mandy, sorry I havent been in touch but wasnt really online since Tuesday really, hope your doing okay hun

* back flips into the thread to announce I am at my lowest yet in the 13st 11's *

*back flips back out again to go and update my food diary *

Really, the morning weight should be my official weight because the Thursday night weight is what I am after food!

* back flips into the thread to announce I am at my lowest yet in the 13st 11's * *back flips back out again to go and update my food diary * Really, the morning weight should be my official weight because the Thursday night weight is what I am after food!

Only 2 days and you'll be leaving us!

Sounds like you will be leaving us yo-yo and hopefully I wont be too long following you but with past experience I think I will be waiting a while

* back flips into the thread to announce I am at my lowest yet in the 13st 11's *

*back flips back out again to go and update my food diary *

Really, the morning weight should be my official weight because the Thursday night weight is what I am after food!

congratulations on getting down to the next bracket. Hope we will all be following you soon.

3.5 off tonight, 2 to get my stone next week hopefully

Hi all, have been away on business and suffering with a bad cold so haven't been around... Last two weeks has been a battle... Managed to only loose half a lb in that time.... Had my official weigh tonight and am bang on 14 st! Hoping for a good loss next week have been walking miles. Good luck to you all this week :0)

It looks like I will be staying here for good, got up on my own scales and truth be told I will be lucky if I stay the same even though I drank 2 litres of water everyday and stuck to plan 100% every day, gosh there is only so much I can take when it goes up and down all the time, I'm totally fed up been the same weight for the last two months more or less

Just had a sneaky look at the scales.....i will be joining the thread on friday....yay...already 2lb down on last week. Official weigh in Friday morning.

That is excellent Denise, the more new people that join the merrier

It looks like I will be staying here for good, got up on my own scales and truth be told I will be lucky if I stay the same even though I drank 2 litres of water everyday and stuck to plan 100% every day, gosh there is only so much I can take when it goes up and down all the time, I'm totally fed up been the same weight for the last two months more or less

Aw,it really is hard to get out of here isn't it?!? Maybe because we are such a lovely group ;-) I know how you feel though,I just wish I knew how to get things moving for us. OH is away all week so I'm sticking to plan without any distractions from his 'fat food' and upping my excercise. I finish work on Wednesday for 5 days so I plan to blitz the house and strip some wallpaper. If that doesn't help...well,I give up!!! Don't get too down hun,I'm sure we will get there...slow but sure wins the race :) xx

Orla1973... Don't get disheartened... Keep going... Are you exercising?

Back