From 14 stone to 13 stone

Good morning all,

I can officially join you this morning yayyyy....just had my WI and lost 4lb now 14.10 and achieved my half a stone award...:D

hope everyone else is doing great xx

well done yo-yo, I'm mega jealous now as I want to be there too but hopefully I will be joining you in the next few weeks fingers crossed

Well ive been off plan for the last few weeks with having lots of stuff going off at home. Went up to 14.7 now down to 14.4. Im going to have a smoothie detox until friday just because I have a hen night Saturday and a snug play suit to wear. Then Monday back to 100percent slimming world!

WOOHOO I've bloody gone and done it. Official weigh-in tonight and I am just a shade under fourteen stone at 13st 13.5lbs so I'm afraid I'm leaving you guys. But I'll keep popping in to see how you are doing and I'm sure it won't be soon before I see you on the other side.

AND....as 12 stone is my interim target it now means I have lost more weight than I have got left to lose now :-D

Thanks for the support.

Congratulations on being down into the next bracket.

Good morning all,

I can officially join you this morning yayyyy....just had my WI and lost 4lb now 14.10 and achieved my half a stone award...:D

hope everyone else is doing great xx

Well done and congratulations on getting into the 14's.

Just catching up on everything. Really good to see how everyone is getting on.

I did really well on the water challenge until Thursday and then things got very hectic at work and home so kind of forgot to keep going. Never mind new weeks this week. Lost 1lb which I am happy with considering I lost 5lbs last week!!

Well done on your loss

I totally forgot about the water challenge so you've done better than me!

Would you believe it but I'm sticking to drinking the 2 litres of water a day but went out to lunch in Dublin on Saturday and it was totally yum but I reckon I had about 80 syns that day, my scales are telling me a small gain or sts so fingers crossed tomorrow evening will be a sts

Do you think it is time to change the challenge as this has been going on two weeks now, you can still keep drinking the water but if anyone has any ideas as to what challenge we can do please feel free to share on here

Would you believe it but I'm sticking to drinking the 2 litres of water a day but went out to lunch in Dublin on Saturday and it was totally yum but I reckon I had about 80 syns that day, my scales are telling me a small gain or sts so fingers crossed tomorrow evening will be a sts

Do you think it is time to change the challenge as this has been going on two weeks now, you can still keep drinking the water but if anyone has any ideas as to what challenge we can do please feel free to share on here
I'm doing a 30 day abs challenge, your welcome to join me. There are loads on the internet.

What does that entail Denise, sounds like weight lifting is that right

Stayed the same this week so still bang on 14 st.... Am disappointed as I have walked miles this week :0(

2.5lb off so if I can get another 1.5lb I'll be leaving you next week to go to the 13s eeek

just looked at the 30 day abs challenge on FB, think I'll give it a go. Orla it's sit ups, crunches, leg raises and the plank. You're given X amount of each to do, and they increase the numbers throughout the challenge. Will get DH to do it too, he's been moaning about his tum getting tubbier.

Orla, I'll send you a link to the FB page I was looking at, it has a calendar breaking it down by day.

Hello all, joining you again after a lobg absence. I'm at 14.7 and want to get 2 stone shifted this year, here we go!

Today have blitzed the house lots of lifting, scrubbing and body magicking :)

Hello all! I am down 3.5lbs this week - so I'm at 14st 8lbs. Nearly halfway through this stone bracket! Hope it goes quickly! Hopefully in 12 weeks I could loose at least a stone - so a mini goal of 13.5 stone for August 19th for my holiday to Budapest! Of course more would be great - I always want more!

Good luck to everyone never seeing a 14 in front of their weight again xx

I got that Niamh, thanks for that, I cant view it at the moment because I'm on my work computer and they block a lot of websites, will have a look this evening

there is always the super speed challenge, guys. 7 super speed foods a day? (not to be confused with super free foods)

Back