From 14 stone to 13 stone

Hello all! I am down 3.5lbs this week - so I'm at 14st 8lbs. Nearly halfway through this stone bracket! Hope it goes quickly! Hopefully in 12 weeks I could loose at least a stone - so a mini goal of 13.5 stone for August 19th for my holiday to Budapest! Of course more would be great - I always want more!

Good luck to everyone never seeing a 14 in front of their weight again xx

just looked at the 30 day abs challenge on FB, think I'll give it a go. Orla it's sit ups, crunches, leg raises and the plank. You're given X amount of each to do, and they increase the numbers throughout the challenge. Will get DH to do it too, he's been moaning about his tum getting tubbier. Orla, I'll send you a link to the FB page I was looking at, it has a calendar breaking it down by day.

I fancy that, would you mind sharing the link with me please?

Hello, I am new to Minimins. I am a bit confused by it to be honest!! I am doing slimming world but doing it at home and need some motivation! If you can recommend any threads for me I would be grateful. Thanks! X

Hello, I am new to Minimins. I am a bit confused by it to be honest!! I am doing slimming world but doing it at home and need some motivation! If you can recommend any threads for me I would be grateful. Thanks! X
Hi shemmalouisa, just have look through all the threads, and if any take your interest you can comment or subscribe and follow it. Everyone is very helpful if you have questions etc. ive been on here 3 weeks and found it a life saver lol.

Hi shemmalouisa, just have look through all the threads, and if any take your interest you can comment or subscribe and follow it. Everyone is very helpful if you have questions etc. ive been on here 3 weeks and found it a life saver lol.

Thanks Denise42! Nice to see that you have found it so useful! Will have a good look around.

Hello! I weighed in yesterday at 14.11, so would like to join this thread please, if that's okay? Haven't had a 14 in front of my weight for a couple of years at least so I'm chuffed :D I hope to not stay here for too long before moving down though!
Beth :)

Hello! I weighed in yesterday at 14.11, so would like to join this thread please, if that's okay? Haven't had a 14 in front of my weight for a couple of years at least so I'm chuffed :D I hope to not stay here for too long before moving down though! Beth :)

Welcome :)

2 lbs off today. Still a long way to go to get to 13s, and make up for my gain while I was ill.

Right direction though x

Best of luck, would be amazing to get into next stone bracket

I was the same, got down to 14.05 and then gained!

Thanks...actually got in there once before at 13:13 but it didn't last!!! Wonder if my body is suspicious about the number 13?!? No chance of getting to the 12's if that's the case lol ;-)

Don't know how but I was down 1Ib last night so getting closer to the 13's my weight now is 14st 5.5Ibs

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well Im hovering in the high 14s but am away on holiday in less than two weeks (way hey!!!) so hoping a really good couple of weeks will see me well on my way to the 13s

Still here as I had a STS. Annoyed as I had a 100% week with lots of speed/superspeed. Was a little naughty over the bh weekend so maybe this is why. If I don't break through this 14st barrier next week I'm gonna cry :-(

BBTB13, perserverance is the key and you have done so well, you will get there and next week you may have a huge loss and get started on the 13st bracket in style :bighug:

Back