From 14 stone to 13 stone

Feel like I am in a rut... But hoping for a loss this Monday and in the nicest possible way... I will scream YAY I'm out of here... Failing that... I am going to throw myself of having a go at success express!

After a disappointing loss of 0.5lb last week (my own fault though as I found it hard to stick to plan over a couple of days when I was prepping for a job interview, being interviewed and then celebrating getting the job!) this week I lost 2.5lbs meaning I am now at 14.1.5 so I'm hoping to be in the 13's in the next week or two.

Had to laugh.....I only lost half a pound last week....I had a third round interview and got the job! Lol

Portion size is a problem with sw and I stopped losing even though I was 100% when I did it a few years ago. Basically I was eating unlimited but I don't think it was what they intended! The flaw is that if you are the type of person who is often overweight by some way (like I am), and is an emotional eater or just enjoys it, then you can eat lots but there are still calories there waiting to pounce onto my hips!! I now have to control what unlimited means for carbs and protein!

I think you can get around that if you make sure a third of your plate is supper free

Had to laugh.....I only lost half a pound last week....I had a third round interview and got the job! Lol

Congratulations! Great news, but the celebrating and stress isn't great for the weight loss, is it?!

My WI this week had me at 14st 0 exactly and my first 1/2 stone award.

I am really hoping I will be in the 13s this week and I would really like a loss of 2lb or more. I set myself a target of 2st in 14 weeks and I can only do that if I average 2lbs per week. So far I haven't had many weeks over 2lbs and a few under so I am worried the average is going to drop soon.

I can't lose weight in green at all! Only on red and extra easy

Yes it's sooo slow & I have no choice. People all around at class (when I subjected myself to that!) doing red or ee losing 5lbs a week and cheating and I'd be 100% on green losing a half. I have even cut out carbs in the after lunch to avoid carb cala but even that has made little difference

My WI this week had me at 14st 0 exactly and my first 1/2 stone award.

I am really hoping I will be in the 13s this week and I would really like a loss of 2lb or more. I set myself a target of 2st in 14 weeks and I can only do that if I average 2lbs per week. So far I haven't had many weeks over 2lbs and a few under so I am worried the average is going to drop soon.

Hi Likac66, what day is your official weigh in? Mine is tomorrow... I am blooming hoping to be the 13's! I wish you luck keep sticking at it and hopefully we can make the journey into the 13s down to 12 club together... I really hope we both make it :0)

Hi Likac66, what day is your official weigh in? Mine is tomorrow... I am blooming hoping to be the 13's! I wish you luck keep sticking at it and hopefully we can make the journey into the 13s down to 12 club together... I really hope we both make it :0)

Hi Diamond - I weigh in tomorrow. My own scales aren't really showing any loss :cry:so I'm quite nervous about it. I was totally on plan and good Tues and Wed. Went to a BBQ Thurs pm and tried damage limitation but still think it must have been 40+ syns. Was really good again on Friday but went out for a curry last night. Again, I tried to be as good as possible but it's hard to know how many syns are in some things. Been really good again today. Fingers crossed I've lost something so that I make it into the 13st bracket.

When do you weigh in?

Hi Diamond - I weigh in tomorrow. My own scales aren't really showing any loss :cry:so I'm quite nervous about it. I was totally on plan and good Tues and Wed. Went to a BBQ Thurs pm and tried damage limitation but still think it must have been 40+ syns. Was really good again on Friday but went out for a curry last night. Again, I tried to be as good as possible but it's hard to know how many syns are in some things. Been really good again today. Fingers crossed I've lost something so that I make it into the 13st bracket.

When do you weigh in?

Hi Likac... My weigh is tomorrow too. Scales were looking good this morning but still nervous... I have been good and walked far... Really would like to be more than 1 lb down.

Gutted. I maintained. Grrrr.

Onwards and upwards I guess. Well, onwards and downwards I hope!

Hi all, see you all real soon the next group down.... Lost 2 lbs and have finally cracked into the 13s... Oh Yeah!

Hi all, see you all real soon the next group down.... Lost 2 lbs and have finally cracked into the 13s... Oh Yeah!

Well done - hope to see you there next week.

Back