From 14 stone to 13 stone

Waaaah! You're all leaving me. Not fair. :wave_cry:

Havent been on for a few days now as my laptop is still broke so updating with my phone or on my computer at work (tah dah !!!)

Have to say I'm totally gutted as I did a mini marathon and was 100% on plan but I had a sts this week, it was star week too and I was having a major bad day yesterday so I think that might be the reason I sts and also my legs were like lead yesterday after doing the mini marathon and I suppose I was lucky but this week there is NOTHING getting in my way, I want to be down the 6Ibs needed to get me into the 13st category, I'm pure determined

Havent been on for a few days now as my laptop is still broke so updating with my phone or on my computer at work (tah dah !!!)

Have to say I'm totally gutted as I did a mini marathon and was 100% on plan but I had a sts this week, it was star week too and I was having a major bad day yesterday so I think that might be the reason I sts and also my legs were like lead yesterday after doing the mini marathon and I suppose I was lucky but this week there is NOTHING getting in my way, I want to be down the 6Ibs needed to get me into the 13st category, I'm pure determined

Oh dear Orla, it may have been star week and all the exercise that caused the STS, I'm sure you'll have a big loss next week to make up for it :)

I really hope so Mandy, the mood is not great today and I'm leaving work shortly and it hasnt been easy

I really hope so Mandy, the mood is not great today and I'm leaving work shortly and it hasnt been easy

Oh dear, how frustrating. I've had a terrible day at work. Been super stressed and wanting to scream all day. Had dinner at a friend's house that I think would have been about 14 syns. Also having a small glass of wine tonight but I have been below syns the last 2 days so hopefully it will stay ok.

Orla don't panic - your body stores water after exercise. I bet you'll have a great loss next week. I noticed a pattern of putting on a few lbs the two days after pushing my running.

Got my mojo back!!!! Went back to weigh in yesterday. Since may 14th ive gained 6.5lb taking me to 14stone 8.5lb !:-( a long way off that 13 again but got my right head on so fingers crossed next month will equal new stone haha

Thanks Ladies for that, ye have all put a smile back on my face. Yesterday was a pure nightmare because since my surgery in April I ovulated naturally and yesterday I had to go back on meds to boost my chances as they felt my bloods showed very low figures in terms of progesterone and oestradiol. I think everything just got on top of me and I felt very teary too for most of the day.

Thanks Ladies for that, ye have all put a smile back on my face. Yesterday was a pure nightmare because since my surgery in April I ovulated naturally and yesterday I had to go back on meds to boost my chances as they felt my bloods showed very low figures in terms of progesterone and oestradiol. I think everything just got on top of me and I felt very teary too for most of the day.

*hugs*

Got my mojo back!!!! Went back to weigh in yesterday. Since may 14th ive gained 6.5lb taking me to 14stone 8.5lb !:-( a long way off that 13 again but got my right head on so fingers crossed next month will equal new stone haha

Well done you :) Have gained around 4lbs myself so hope I can do as well as you and grab that 13st mark soon!!!

I'm here at mo 14st6 and weigh in this morning. So be seeing you all for my next 7lb
Getting back into 13's is a big mile stone for me so I'm pushing on.

Good luck to everyone weighing this weekend x

morning guys, just weighed in, 2lb off still here but only another 8lb to go to get into the 13's lol.

Everyone is doing so well, keep it up and in no time we will all be going together

Thanks Mandy for the hug, I really needed that as it has been a bit of an emotional week

Back