From 14 stone to 13 stone

Can I join you? I've just got into the 14s. Hope to be out of them fast though. Need to start filling up on super free to speed my losses! X

What a great loss! Well done!

Course you can join us Kamilla, it is great to see new people join. I'm beaming today as I got up on my own scales and I weighed 13st 12Ibs OMG I cant believe it. It probably wont show for my official weigh in but I know that this is a true reading as it was first thing this morning and yes (it was au naturel :p)

It is also my 14th wedding anniversary today and still feeling very much loved up with DH (yes he is very proud of me and loving the new smaller me !!!), life is really good

Course you can join us Kamilla, it is great to see new people join. I'm beaming today as I got up on my own scales and I weighed 13st 12Ibs OMG I cant believe it. It probably wont show for my official weigh in but I know that this is a true reading as it was first thing this morning and yes (it was au naturel :p)

It is also my 14th wedding anniversary today and still feeling very much loved up with DH (yes he is very proud of me and loving the new smaller me !!!), life is really good

Happy Anniversary!! and amazing news about your WI, I know it's not official but it's a great boost isn't it :D

Iam 14.2 now and dying to get to 13st but its just not happening!! arghhhh

I was hoping last week was MY week but had a maintain :(
Working my butt off to get it this week! If I am not 13st bracket by end of month I am going to McDonalds and ordering the menu LOL

Hope so :(

And you hopefully we will get there soon! x

Thanks Mandy, I feel fantastic and it think it makes it better when I got this news on my anniversary. I totally understand ColeyWoley, it feels like a lifetime been in here but keep at it and you will get there eventually (dont go to McDonald's as I feel perserverance pays off eventually)

Eh we can do this!!! :)

Xx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Woo hoo! Finally out of the 14s! Lost 2.5 this week to WI at 13.11.5 and I got Slimmer of the Week to boot.

It won't let me update my signature to add Slimmer of the Week badge though. Is that because I haven't got enough posts?

I'd like to join this thread too ?

Im currently 14.4, this is my second time joining SW and I struggled to get past this point last time too...its my 3rd weigh in on wednesday night and Im dreading it! I feel as though i've lost nothing. I had a bad weekend (too much wine!...and a cheeky kebab) then Sunday my BF did a 10k run so treated him to a harvester meal, i had a mixed grill with jacket and requested peas without being cooked in butter, didnt eat the sausage and no black pudding so hoping its not too much damage!
I save syns and have my alcohol at tge weekends, was going to be good and not drink this weekend but just realised its the world cup...oh dear...maybe next weekend ?

I'd like to join this thread too ?

Im currently 14.4, this is my second time joining SW and I struggled to get past this point last time too...its my 3rd weigh in on wednesday night and Im dreading it! I feel as though i've lost nothing. I had a bad weekend (too much wine!...and a cheeky kebab) then Sunday my BF did a 10k run so treated him to a harvester meal, i had a mixed grill with jacket and requested peas without being cooked in butter, didnt eat the sausage and no black pudding so hoping its not too much damage!
I save syns and have my alcohol at tge weekends, was going to be good and not drink this weekend but just realised its the world cup...oh dear...maybe next weekend ?

Oh oh hon you are being hard on yourself! If you are supper strict you'll lose weight quickly but most likely regain it when you stop. If you accept life will sometimes get in your way then yes the weight loss will be slower, there may even be ups and downs but you have more chance of maintaining your loss long term.

You had a good time, you made some good choices along the way this week, it could have been worse, carry one and forgive the blips!

Have to agree. I try not be strict on myself. I feel if I limit myself like my daughters birthday her cake was delish had I said NO I am NOT eating that cos I will gain weight I fear I'd have gone loopy and ate whatever was left. So instead I allowed myself that piece of cake. I also stuff my face on weigh in day call it my treat night.Instead of depriving myself of the things I like I just have them in moderation. Instead of a HUGE slab of cake that would feed a army I have a thin slice. etc
This is 1 of the things I love about Slimming World.

Suzy, great to see you back, I missed you hun and you are so right. Katykate, life is for living and as you can see from the other responses here there are ways around it. I changed a sentence around and it changed my life completely, instead of saying I fit slimming world around my life I now say I fit my life around slimming world and it worked for me.

I don't deprive myself because I dont see slimming world as a quick fix to get into a smaller size dress for a wedding/communion/christening, this is a lifestyle change and it is impossible to be perfect for the rest of your life. What you need to do is to plan ahead and know what to do in order that when you have a party etc you make sure your good the other days before and after and enjoy the parties (I certainly do and I have lost over 5.5st) and no harm to come on here as we will give you plenty of encouragement and support and lots of these :grouphugg:

Suzy, great to see you back, I missed you hun and you are so right. Katykate, life is for living and as you can see from the other responses here there are ways around it. I changed a sentence around and it changed my life completely, instead of saying I fit slimming world around my life I now say I fit my life around slimming world and it worked for me. I don't deprive myself because I dont see slimming world as a quick fix to get into a smaller size dress for a wedding/communion/christening, this is a lifestyle change and it is impossible to be perfect for the rest of your life. What you need to do is to plan ahead and know what to do in order that when you have a party etc you make sure your good the other days before and after and enjoy the parties (I certainly do and I have lost over 5.5st) and no harm to come on here as we will give you plenty of encouragement and support and lots of these :grouphugg:

Thanks orla, missed you too and you are an inspiration. I'm digging deep at the moment, lots of stresses since April which has affected my weight loss but Im Hopeful that's going to finish soon.

Suzy thank you so much, it is lovely for somebody to tell me that I'm an inspiration and I think this website is very good at that. You are back and that is the main thing, draw the line what is done is done and we cant take that back, look towards the future with positivity. In the last three years my whole world changed and not really for the good, my Mam got cancer twice and survived twice, my weight ballooned and I got severly depressed but I changed my whole way of thinking and now depression is completely gone, my Mam is alive and everything is looking really good

Suzy thank you so much, it is lovely for somebody to tell me that I'm an inspiration and I think this website is very good at that. You are back and that is the main thing, draw the line what is done is done and we cant take that back, look towards the future with positivity. In the last three years my whole world changed and not really for the good, my Mam got cancer twice and survived twice, my weight ballooned and I got severly depressed but I changed my whole way of thinking and now depression is completely gone, my Mam is alive and everything is looking really good

Yes life can be really rubbish. I lost my sister to cancer, caused a huge rift with my brother which tore the family apart, still not mended so a big family wedding in August is going to be fun! But I also met and married my best friend, which after an abusive first marriage has restored my faith somewhat! My life is amazing!

Back