From 14 stone to 13 stone

Can I join here please? Weighing in at 14 st 12.5 lb and already looking forward to the 13s!

Suzy, your an amazing individual but through all that suffering you have done so well, your a shining example to all of us so happy to have met you online here

Brokenmirrors omg so happy to see you here, of course you are welcome to join and I was the same when I joined the 14's as I wanted to get to the 13's ASAP

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you all so much for your replies ? it all certainly makes sence...im starting to see SW more of a lifestyle change now rather than a 'diet'. Its just making healthier choices and like you say, having treats in moderation rather than in excess with depriving yourself... I dont want to be uncomfortable in my own skin anymore so my head is screwed on when it comes to everyday snacking/meals......only when wine is involved it goes out the window. Hehe....

My friend is doing it with me this time, this itself is a curse and a blessing....we've always done fitness n diets together, always been similar weight, few lb difference, maybe. When we joined and I got on the scales, I think my jaw left a dent in the floor.?..Im 2 stone heavier than her, i mean, when the hell did that happen?!?! Funny how bodies work really, eh?
...I think that whats keeping me more motivated this time but also frustrating... Eating out at meals, she will have chips, breaded chicken, sauce, the lot! Ill have jacket spud, salad, chicken breats etc...yet we have lost exactly the same....she wouldnt understand how frustrating it is to me as shes the lighter one...and I wont show my frustration coz im trying to be supportive to her without lookin competative! So although its great having someone with me doing it, its frustrating too! ? (sorry for the mini rant!) Anyone else have this? Xx

Thanks Orla! The lightest I've ever been in my adult life is like 13 st 2 which felt very far away a few weeks ago and feels less so now! I'm going to try to be hot on your heels out of here!

Just catching up on threads, I've been in hospital and on heavy meds the last couple of weeks. I think I am still in 14s... God I hope so, I've not hopped on scales yet. Imagine if I've gone back up to 15! I've definitely gained though, I've steroids coming out my ears.

First time I've been able to open laptop in over a week, and fingers have forgotten how to type ;)

I'll catch up properly later. I'm so glad most of you are still here (in a purely selfish way!), I was afraid you'd have all hit 13 without me

Just catching up on threads, I've been in hospital and on heavy meds the last couple of weeks. I think I am still in 14s... God I hope so, I've not hopped on scales yet. Imagine if I've gone back up to 15! I've definitely gained though, I've steroids coming out my ears.

First time I've been able to open laptop in over a week, and fingers have forgotten how to type ;)

I'll catch up properly later. I'm so glad most of you are still here (in a purely selfish way!), I was afraid you'd have all hit 13 without me

Oh no Niamh! So sorry to hear you've been poorly, I hope you are on the mend now. Yes - I'm still here (unfortunately!)

:( Sorry to hear you have been in hospital. Have faith I am sure you are fine.

Really tried this week I need a 3lb loss to get me to 13st!
Fingers crossed everybody gets a good loss and gets that little bit closer to 13st xxx

Hey all, can I join here too please? Am on my last ditch attempt to get rid of this flab!! Need to find inspiration. Weighed in last week at 14st 10.5lbs. WI is on a Wednesay so anxious about this evening. Hoping for a least a 2 lb loss :)

Best of luck this evening :) x

I had my WI today,2 n half off so half stone although had to leave early so not sure if i got SOTW and didnt get my certificate. Oh well ? at least it wasnt as bad as I thought x 2lb more and im into the 13's ?

Katy, we are almost matching weights, I need 2.5Ibs to get into 13's but going out with a couple for an Indian on Sunday and really if I sts then I will be happy

Mandy, my official weigh in is a Tuesday evening and this week was fantastic as I was down 3.5Ibs. I got my gold body magic award too and my consultant is giving me my platinum one next week (wouldnt it be great if I got my 6st award too)

Niamh, so glad to see you here and yes we are all still here but I hope you dont mind me saying but I hope to be gone out of here in the next week or two and it would be great if you followed suit, look after yourself and great to see you back here

Well done on an amazing weight loss. Bet you are thrilled!

I am due weigh in but I went gym this afternoon for a fitness course (I have health issues) and they weighed me and they said maintain :(

I only just got to say hello and now i guess i better go :(

13st13 with 3lb off xx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back