From 14 stone to 13 stone

1lb on but was expected really. Think it's water retention due to bloating but I'm still annoyed!!! I absolutely WILL be out of here next week!!! Well done everybody :)

1lb off for me today :)

Have put 2 on while in hospital, which I am totally fine with. Back up to 14 8. Going to go hell for leather on Red this week, and try to knock off those 2 lbs.

Hmmm 13 13 for end of July?? :eek:

Hi all! Dropping down from the 15s thread! Unofficially as weigh in is not until Tuesday but I'm a serial weigher and my scales said 14.13 this morning :) I'm excited to see that 14 on the sw scales on Tuesday. I haven't seen that number for years!

Hi there and well done :) Can't beat that feeling of seeing smaller numbers!!! Coughdrops,that's not a bad gain at all and I'm sure you will get to your target easily :)

I really want to join you, I have a dinner with friends tomorrow and I was supposed to be going for an Indian but I'm going for a regular restaurant so hopefully I wont be too bold and maybe get the 2.5Ibs I need to get me into the 13's

hi! not officially in the 14's yet but hoping to be by Wednesday. :p Started off at 15.7 lost 6 and a half 1 st week and gained half a pound 2nd week, so currently at 15.1. Will hopefully will get my half stone award this week and be under 15. i think these threads are great as i already feel like its a challenge to target :) xx

just looking at your weight loss in your signature. you have done brilliantly! do you do red, green or EE? x

If it was me then I do EE all the time, I like the free foods on this plan

Thanks a million, not too sure about tomorrows weigh in as I went to a restaurant and had the whole lot, red wine, starter, main course and I shared a dessert. I got up on the scales this morning and it looks like I might be up 1Ib so hoping to have a sts this week and then work really hard to get my 6st award the following week

I think I will be here for another week, got up on the scales this morning and it is looking like a 1Ib gain but I really enjoyed the meal out

It certainly was, I hadnt seen my friends in a while and was delighted to catch up with them, they felt the same as both of them sent me a really nice text, definitely worth the gain

Hello, may I join you's. I started SW last Thursday. weigh in was 14 st2lbs so hope to be in your range by this Thursday. Iam quite concerned at all the food that is available to eat. I seem to be eating lots for nothing ? can this work

Jo x

Back