From 14 stone to 13 stone

Hello, may I join you's. I started SW last Thursday. weigh in was 14 st2lbs so hope to be in your range by this Thursday. Iam quite concerned at all the food that is available to eat. I seem to be eating lots for nothing ? can this work

Jo x

Hi there :) Unless I've read your post wrong you will need to drop into the next zone very soon. This is for people in the 14s trying to get into the 13s. At 14:2 you will soon be in the 13st to 12st zone. Hope that makes sense :)

Hey hun we don't know who the question was aimed at xx

hey! Yes was Orla i meant :), i cant work this site very well :wave_cry:. you seem to have done brilliantly too x

If it was me then I do EE all the time, I like the free foods on this plan

Thanks a million, not too sure about tomorrows weigh in as I went to a restaurant and had the whole lot, red wine, starter, main course and I shared a dessert. I got up on the scales this morning and it looks like I might be up 1Ib so hoping to have a sts this week and then work really hard to get my 6st award the following week

Hi yes, it was you :) i hope you sts this week or a loss xx

Thank you, i must have zones mixed up x

Thanks natalie, just about to leave her and head over for my weigh in, I help set up the scales etc so fingers and toes crossed. I had an extra walk at lunchtime so hope this helps, will let you know as soon as I can get two minutes

Lots of luck!

I tried on some dresses today and fit into 16s! Very pleased ;) They're ok if they're the maxi sort as not flattering when tight on my tum. But still - 16s!!!

Well and truely officially in this group weighing in at 14.12+1/2 tonight with a 3lb loss =]

well done! hope to join you tonight after WI!! xx

Congrats Tanyalina!

I was down 2 this week, which was good since I wasn't too well behaved on Saturday. Now 14st 10.5.

Can't wait to get out of here! Hoping for a good loss this week as a boost.

O M G....lost 4lbs to say I'm chuffed is understatement :D. I have worked for it with 100% on plan but after last week feeling disappointed with a lb its paid off to keep going, I will never doubt SW again...lol. Only 2lb to go for next mini goal and 3lb till I'm in the 13's....

Well,2lb off taking me to 13st 13lb. Finally out of here but the challenge now is to stay out!!! Actually feel more nervous than excited!?! Good luck everybody and see you all soon :) xxx

Well,2lb off taking me to 13st 13lb. Finally out of here but the challenge now is to stay out!!! Actually feel more nervous than excited!?! Good luck everybody and see you all soon :) xxx

See you in the 13's in a week or two...:)

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Gosh mixed emotions here, so happy for you BBTB but I soooo want to get out of this group (no offence to anyone here) and be in the 13's as well, I need to lose 3.5Ibs to get there and boy am I working so hard this week to get there.

Thankyou Denise and Orla :) Felt like I was never getting out of the 14's but like I say,I have to stay out!!! Good luck to you both and see you soon :-D xx

Gosh mixed emotions here, so happy for you BBTB but I soooo want to get out of this group (no offence to anyone here) and be in the 13's as well, I need to lose 3.5Ibs to get there and boy am I working so hard this week to get there.
Ok Orla you need 3.5 I need 2.5 lets get this party started....100% on plan no exceptions x

Ahh I need to jump on this thread! This year in January I dieted (started at 15st 3lb and got down to 14st 1lb) and no matter how much I tried I couldn't get down into the 13s! I stopped dieting in April because we had a death in the family so I comfort ate like crazy... but now I'm back and I've just started Slimming World last week! So far I'm at 14st 3lb but I'm determined to get down into the 13s! Haven't see the 13s for about 2 years and I need to motivation that it's actually possible lol

Ahh I need to jump on this thread! This year in January I dieted (started at 15st 3lb and got down to 14st 1lb) and no matter how much I tried I couldn't get down into the 13s! I stopped dieting in April because we had a death in the family so I comfort ate like crazy... but now I'm back and I've just started Slimming World last week! So far I'm at 14st 3lb but I'm determined to get down into the 13s! Haven't see the 13s for about 2 years and I need to motivation that it's actually possible lol

Welcome :)

Back